• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WII FIT

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
hey guys ive bought my son a nintendo wii for christmas, i was just wondering :confused: does any of you own a wii fit ? and if so are they any good ?

as im considering buying 1 lol

liz x

They are absolutely fantastic! I cannot wait to get out of the bed every mornin to switch it on- it weighs you tells you your BMI and you can set goals to acheive as part of your weight loss. The best incentive is the graph chart showing a steep incline. I lOVE IT.
My yongest child is 2 and we always have a 15 minute jog on it of a morning plus there is sooooooooo much more. Your son will love it I do not know anyone who doesnt like it.

oooo i want 1 now, they only £45 in asda at the moment !!!

It totally rocks! I love the balance games, and the aerobic games are really funny- trying to do the hula hoop, everyone looks so silly!! :8855: It is a really fun way to exercise, you should definately get one- it is something that everybody can take part in :D
Xxx Lizzie xxX

hi liz, if you can get the wii fit for £45 grab it you have nothing to lose only weight because we bought ours about three months ago and i paid £70 for ours thats a bargain at £45

I've got a WII fit. it's ok can be good fun if there are a few of you playing (defeate the purpose really as that usually involves alcohol with me). i don't find it accurately measures my weight either I love the fact it underweighs me by anout half a stone but it doesn't seem consistant.

some of the games are quite energentic and can give a good work out.

see what you think??

Back