• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

will it ever happen

KARENANNE

hello my name is karenanne i have just been accepted for surgery for a gastric bypass at heartlands,depending on my pct approval,gosh it,s been a hard road:( First i was sent to walsall,everything seemed to be going well they told me i would have op last oct. then i was told that my pct didn't fund that hospitial. so hopefully i will be on the right path now.;)

Fingers crossed for you. Welcome along and look forward to reading about your jurney :)

Hi and welcome to WLS, I hope you dont have too long a wait ...... it can be so frustrating waiting! Good luck for your journey x

Really hoping that you get good news very soon and sending love and hugs your way... good luck xxx

Good luck Karen. Another patient had a similar experience to you on this group, Rambo it was, he has now got an op date but it's taken him a while. I hope you don't wait too long, be patient hun xx

Good Luck.
I had my bypass at Heartlands in May x

Hi Karen and welcome. It is so frustrating when things go wrong and the waiting is a difficult time. I do hope it comes soon for you.

Back