• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wk 14 weigh in, 6stone gone !

Miss Tickle

It's 14 weeks since my op and although I lost just 2lbs again this week I have now lost a total of
6 stone
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
since my heaviest weignt and
4stone 3lbs since my op! :happy036:
I've gone from a very tight size 26 to a 20 on the bottom and 18 on the top. My big upper arms are still huge though so stop me wearing a lot of nice tops!
Feel so much fitter, and happier than I did just 4 months ago.
:D:D:D

Well done hun xxxxx

amazing miss T well done :) xxx

It's 14 weeks since my op and although I lost just 2lbs again this week I have now lost a total of
6 stone
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
since my heaviest weignt and
4stone 3lbs since my op! :happy036:
I've gone from a very tight size 26 to a 20 on the bottom and 18 on the top. My big upper arms are still huge though so stop me wearing a lot of nice tops!
Feel so much fitter, and happier than I did just 4 months ago.
:D:D:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :happy096: :happy096:

welldone miss t

:happy096::happy096::clap::clap:yipppe six stone fantastic you are doing really well miss tickle. makes me want to have this opp more and more when i hear such good things.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::talk017:

Last edited:
Well done Miss Tickle - it feels so good doesn't it? Just think - that is 1½ farm sacks of potatoes you aren't carrying around with you 24/7.

images

oh wow-so many encouraging responses. Thank you all so much-you inspire me and make me feel humble. xxx

Well done Hun thats great ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done Miss Tickle - it feels so good doesn't it? Just think - that is 1½ farm sacks of potatoes you aren't carrying around with you 24/7.

Gosh-it is that much isn't it? I really can feel the difference. I keep getting the urge to run up flights of steps-unheard of only a few short weeks ago, when I'd be avoiding going upstairs like the plague ! I couldn't carry 6 stone bags of spuds up now !!

Well done miss tickle!

I weighed my self yesterday lost 3lb I'm 8 weeks post op that brings my total to 5st 1lb to date.

Feels good to go into certain high st shops and asda !!

Just need to work on the old bingo wings and flatish stomach!!

Onwards and downwards so to speak ? x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back