• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS in Edinburgh

thembie

Hiya all. After reading all your success stories after WLS, I am convinced that perhaps, it's time I started looking into WLS for myself. I have failed on several diets and am now at a loss as to what to do. Does anyone know if there is NHS funding for WLS in Edinburgh.

Keep well and stay blessed

Hiya Thembie, I can't answer your question, I just wanted to say hello and welcome. Take care. x

I think a lot of WLS people have gone to bed now chucks...so don't get disheartened if you don't get many replies tonight, just have a look again tomorrow and people probably would have posted by then.

Hi Thembie, welcome to our little corner of the forum.

The site that most of use for finding out criteria for our local PCT doesn't cover Scotland or Wales unfortunately. It's worth having a read of the stickied thread on getting NHS funding though as a starting point.

What is the name of your PCT? Just Edinburgh? Will have a bit of a hunt later if you like :)

Thanks ladies for the lovely welcome. I have had my question answered by my GP and the answer is there is no funding yet. Am gutted.

Take care lovely people

Back