• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

When can I join the sisterhood ??? Boo hop xxxxx. Feel so left out (( cry cry cry ))

Morning sisters , happy to report a 3.8lb loss for me this beautiful sunny day :D

As a pre opper I feel a fraud because I can't report any losses yet! !! Fuffs and Anita how have you done since your ops. ??? Xxxx

You've already lost 3 stone! How are you a fraud?

No one here is a fraud

You are a sister. No fraud unless you are a guy lol

I have lost 2.1kg this week :D

So 5.4kg since my op :D Seems its about 12lbs. I was 5.8kg down yesterday. But I am not worrying. I am happy regardless :)

Well done on weight loss Chrisa and Cheryl!!!

And welcome all new Sisterins.

The Sisterhood is gaining strength!!!

Nod, nod, wink, wink, tickle hand with pinky rofl

Yvessa said:
You mad woman :p Well done on you loss hun :)

Lol!!!! Thanks Yve :D

Well done Sophie that is fantastic..

I went to the Dr to get my medicine converted to liquid and when he saw the mole on my shoulder he said he would refer me to a dermatologist. Today I got a call saying that there was no time got a letter and I must come in on Tuesday for a biopsy!!! I have previously had a malignant melanoma and had to have severe treatment after it was removed !

Now my worry is if the biopsy is malignant and I have to have it out... They will want to do it soon..... My bypass is on the 28th!!!!

I won't be allowed to have 2 major anaesthetics soon after each other !!!

Can you see my dilemma ?????

Oh Heather, that was my worry when you showed it to me :(

I really hope this can be worked out as best as possible. Would the biopsy be local??

Really hope it is benign this time chick (((hugs)))xxx

Sorry to hear your bad news. Fingers toes & eyes crossed that all works out or you.

Sorry to hear this news . I know you have had treatment before , so if I say anything you don't agree with tell me to shut up . I had to have some moles removed a few years back & they were all done under local , so hopefully this will be the case for you & not interfere with your wls op xx

NOTHING is going to interfere with my op lol.... I will pretend to faint and tell them I will come back another time..... I cannot cannot back down at this stage.

I was not going to say anything, but realised that with the support of my friends on the forum, it just sounds better ...

Thanks for messages of support all.

NOTHING is going to interfere with my op lol.... I will pretend to faint and tell them I will come back another time..... I cannot cannot back down at this stage.

I was not going to say anything, but realised that with the support of my friends on the forum, it just sounds better ...

Thanks for messages of support all.

I know you so well, that I could hear the stubborness as you wrote that lol

I am glad you shared with us Heather. Thats what we are here for :)

Thought I would share my good news diary post with the Sisterin :D

Saturday morning club weigh in

133.1kg = 292lbs = 20st 13.25 3/8 = under 21st!!! Woohooo!!

Also means after all scales being different, I have finally properly reached an overall over 40 kg loss (as my new scales are the same weighing as the surgeons)

Woohoo!! Feel great!! 15lbs until my century badge!!!

I will say one thing for the WLS sisterhood on here (even if I don't always have enuf time to log on too often and keep up with all the long threads and diary threads -- I find myself having to trawl back 3 or 4 pages as things have moved on so rapidly in between each of my log ins !!!) ....

I feel that I do *know* people in this forum and get to know their journey, which is why I keep coming back !!!

Some months ago when I decided on the sleeve I started taking part (a bit) in a few sleeve specific forums, but they are nearly all US or Australia people, and whilst I do pop in now and again to check about the sleeve, I don't really know any of the people in those groups.

I feel I have got to know you a lot more. Especially of recent Sharon and you are lovely to know :)

This forum and the sisterhood is a lovely place to be :) xxx

Back