• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

You can only try and see, if you can't manage then you would have to have a bit longer off good luck xx

For all us sisters who have an emotional day today ( Sophie , Yve & me )
Stay strong , stay positive , tomorrow is another day .
Love to you both xx

For all us sisters who have an emotional day today ( Sophie , Yve & me )
Stay strong , stay positive , tomorrow is another day .
Love to you both xx

Good to know I wasn't the only one

Ah , I don't know you had too , only knew about Sophie & Yve

yes me to hiddenbeauty .xxxxx

Man is there something in the air or we just being mardy cows?

Yvessa said:
I think its the air. Definitely tastes different post bypass :p

Lol

I will turn all spiritual on you and tell you the energies are all off whack at the moment. It's affecting many people.

I prefer to blame the energies than to think my life is a bit pants right now lol

Thank you Cheryl. Tomorrow is another day xxx

Big hugs to you all Sisterin. If we focus on knowing things will work out positively then it has to happen :D

Fuffs said:
I will turn all spiritual on you and tell you the energies are all off whack at the moment. It's affecting many people.

I prefer to blame the energies than to think my life is a bit pants right now lol

Thank you Cheryl. Tomorrow is another day xxx

Big hugs to you all Sisterin. If we focus on knowing things will work out positively then it has to happen :D

Oh the energies are all ****ed. I think we have to realign after trauma. I'm a huge believer in energy transfer and we don't have much to splash around right now so were hanging onto stale used energy.

My mind still finds delight in having my op on a full moon.

Oh the energies are all ****ed. I think we have to realign after trauma. I'm a huge believer in energy transfer and we don't have much to splash around right now so were hanging onto stale used energy.

Ive done two Reiki sessions today, so im full of fresh, lively energy, my hands are burning lol xxx

HiddenBeauty said:

What a great time to have your op. Didnt check the moon phase for mine.

You are right about stale energies. A shift is coming up this summer. Bigger than the Yule predicted shift. Summer solstice will be the one.

I need the shift right now!!! Lol

(I am not mental sisters lol. Just on that vibe lol)

i think its lovely when you all talk about energies etc , i completely don't understand it , but it sounds good xx

Caren said:
Ive done two Reiki sessions today, so im full of fresh, lively energy, my hands are burning lol xxx

You are a shining beacon of beautiful healing energy. The use of your energy means you channel it from higher sources.

I have shut myself off too much recently and am stuck in low level energy. Need to raise my vibration before I bash my head off a wall lol

Caren said:

Something I haven't tried in such a long time. I do need to find a spiritualist place near me I think. Not sure what to look for. I found churches but I'm not conventionally religious and don't do well around overly religious ceremonies so not sure on them.

pandora said:
i think its lovely when you all talk about energies etc , i completely don't understand it , but it sounds good xx

Aaww thanks Cheryl xxx it's part of my life I beds to reinvest in. The op made me ground myself a lot. Had to be more in the physical than in the ethers lol.

But now I can be away with the fairies and love it lol

Fuffs said:
What a great time to have your op. Didnt check the moon phase for mine.

You are right about stale energies. A shift is coming up this summer. Bigger than the Yule predicted shift. Summer solstice will be the one.

I need the shift right now!!! Lol

(I am not mental sisters lol. Just on that vibe lol)

Is this the big one I've been feeling for the last 3 yrs I wonder. Been tellin it to hurry its tail up.

HiddenBeauty said:
Something I haven't tried in such a long time. I do need to find a spiritualist place near me I think. Not sure what to look for. I found churches but I'm not conventionally religious and don't do well around overly religious ceremonies so not sure on them.

The SNU churches are full of too much Dogma for spiritually free people. A spiritual centres would suit you a lot more xxx

HiddenBeauty said:
Is this the big one I've been feeling for the last 3 yrs I wonder. Been tellin it to hurry its tail up.

Could well be. Many 'open' people have felt like that song in Westside Story

"somethings coming, I don't know what it is, but I know it's gonna be great..."

So basically we just need to sit tight, be positive and embrace :)

I better shut up before the mental health team come with their ambulance lol

Back