• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

Rawr!

Nay too bad

I am grand thanks Toni :)

What y'all got planned today?

My sister is coming, and I need to take a dressing off. Plus doing some artsy stuff with my daughter and trying to keep on top of meals and drinks and sleep!
Was thinking of going into town but don't really need anything and can't find the urge to go wandering for no reason. Still sore in my tummy and totm is not helping.

Yvessa said:
My sister is coming, and I need to take a dressing off. Plus doing some artsy stuff with my daughter and trying to keep on top of meals and drinks and sleep!
Was thinking of going into town but don't really need anything and can't find the urge to go wandering for no reason. Still sore in my tummy and totm is not helping.

I would go for wonders. But it's a nuisance in the drink eat drink eat days. Where everything is liquid. Being out just messes it all up sometimes lol. Takes great organisation just to pop down the shops lol

I worry that I am trying to pack in too much. Cos my sister is coming at around 3. I think if I go out I will be too tired when she comes.

Yvessa said:
I worry that I am trying to pack in too much. Cos my sister is coming at around 3. I think if I go out I will be too tired when she comes.

Makes sense. I still get tired now, 3 weeks post bypass

morning Toni , Chris , Sophie & Yve ,
sunny here at the moment , but for how long ?
have to make a birthday card for my aunt & take it over , but that's the extent of my plans , apart from making sure uniforms are ready for tomorrow lol
happy sunday to you all xx

pandora said:
morning Toni , Chris , Sophie & Yve ,
sunny here at the moment , but for how long ?
have to make a birthday card for my aunt & take it over , but that's the extent of my plans , apart from making sure uniforms are ready for tomorrow lol
happy sunday to you all xx

Good luck for tomorrow (((hugs))) Seems like Sunny Nunny Nuneaton today. I will have another look in 10 mins lol

I tried card making and I am pants at it lol

Good luck for tomorrow (((hugs))) Seems like Sunny Nunny Nuneaton today. I will have another look in 10 mins lol

I tried card making and I am pants at it lol

lol, its kids uniforms , i am back tuesday :sigh:, though thats a busy day , 10.15 , 6 week post op check up , 11am , occy health for them to say can go back to work , all being well 13.30 start work :eek:

pandora said:
lol, its kids uniforms , i am back tuesday :sigh:, though thats a busy day , 10.15 , 6 week post op check up , 11am , occy health for them to say can go back to work , all being well 13.30 start work :eek:

What a busy day! Lol. Are you nervous about going back?

How long have you had off?

will be about 6 1/2 weeks come tuesday

What a busy day! Lol. Are you nervous about going back?

yes i am abit , they said before that they would endeavour to put me in the lightest bay , but they also said i could go back day on , day off to start with , but as i said somewhere , i am on tues late , early weds , hopefully occy health will veto that for me . i only want to do that for a couple of weeks till i settle back in & it is the only time they have done it on the current off duty ( 3 weeks )

Do you feel ready to go back? My biggest worry is that six weeks will come and I won't feel ready. Work won't mind if I take a bit longer but I think I would feel horridly guilty.

I hope occy health will make it all work out in your favour so you do not end up burnt out. I remember occy health were very helpful in the hospital I worked in :) Are yours usually ok?

Do you feel ready to go back? My biggest worry is that six weeks will come and I won't feel ready. Work won't mind if I take a bit longer but I think I would feel horridly guilty.

i feel fine to go back & to be honest i am getting bored being at home doing not alot , i also need company , i've not really seen many people while i have been off

I hope occy health will make it all work out in your favour so you do not end up burnt out. I remember occy health were very helpful in the hospital I worked in :) Are yours usually ok?

have to say not had many dealings with them , so not sure really . i just worry that its very short notice to suddenly say im not working wednesday & leave my colleagues short staffed , don't want to cause trouble as soon as i go back

I understand what you mean. Hopefully it can be worked out well then :) I am glad you feel ready to go back though. That helps a lot :D

Back