• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wonderlust's Monthly Weight Diary -Week 55 11 Stone 6 lb gone! Stall over?

That's an amazing loss ! 44lbs in 7 weeks! You will be able to be weighed at your doctors in the next couple of weeks.
Well done.

Well done on your fab loss :D xxx

Doin well wonderlust! Keep it up

Xo

That's an amazing loss ! 44lbs in 7 weeks! You will be able to be weighed at your doctors in the next couple of weeks.
Well done.

Think it's going to be at least a month.

Beth had kittens when she saw my food diary....

Had listed all the fluids per day so between 2k and 3k ml a day, she thought they were calories!

Now got to start watching those, allowed 800 a day.

Could someone tell me which web site it is that you put foods in and it tells you how many calories?

Wonderlust said:
Could someone tell me which web site it is that you put foods in and it tells you how many calories?

Myfitnesspal :)

Cheers :)

Welldone you!! That is fantastic weightloss and remember this time it won't go back on!!

Aren't Beth and Mr Patel just lovely!

Keep going

yes very much so, although today was my last appointment with them

Well done on your loss thats great.

I think that is a great weight in such a short time. Well done :)

Wonderlust said:
Well it was actually 7 weeks :)

Everything is fine!

Lost a total of 44lbs since the op.

A little disappointed that I only lost 10.2Kg since my 2 week check up.

Gutted that I didn't get below the unrealistic 200Kg so that I can be weighed at my Drs :(

Got 7.3Kg to go....

Now to get rid of that :)

Your doing amazing ' I am 16weeks post op sleeve and gone from 140kg to 110kg total lost 5stone 1lbs and that was with 1stone of what I lost with pre op diet , you will get there Hun , your doing so well x

Only lost 10kilos ONLY?! Ten!! Kilos!!!??? Take a step back and listen to yourself... That's amazing! I have a child who weighs 10 kilos!!!! Well done x

You have done amazingly. Well done :) stop giving yourself a hard time.

Got my first Post-op appointment to see Mr Botha at St Thomas' Hospital on August 3rd.

Just hope i keep loosing between now and then!

With a bit of luck he will be able to start thinking about removing my Lynphoedema :)

Got my first Post-op appointment to see Mr Botha at St Thomas' Hospital on August 3rd.

Just hope i keep loosing between now and then!

With a bit of luck he will be able to start thinking about removing my Lynphoedema :)

Same day as me ! My appointment is at 2.50pm...what time will you have yours?

Mines 2.30 so you should be there same times as me!

Back