• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow Dietician app done!!!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi - just to let you know I have merged your five separate diaries into one. Each new thread creates a new diary!

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Yesterday I brought a academic calendar diary which started 28th July 2014 to end of august 2015..
Gonna write in it day to day.. So I can have also plan my first year of the "new me"...
Plus think it will be use full when feeling low of where I have came from and help me focus where I am going...
Still waiting for app from doc about diabetis meds.. So hopefully that will come sooooooon......
Roll on nov pleassssssseeeeeeee!!!!! Lol x

SHARONA

fatfree81 Hello and welcome to a great supportive site. I wish you all the best in your journey. Im down for bypass sometime late Oct (I hope). Im glad you are moving through the it all fairly quickly . best wishes and let us all know how you get on .

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Feeling frustrated and sad today..
Had appointment with my dr as had bloods done 3 weeks ago.. Plus needed some medication..
When I asked him for it in liquid form for preparation for op plus bariatric have sent him a letter stating this!!!! he says it's to expensive!!!! Just swallow tablet it costs to much for nhs!!!! WHAT??? I said " won't it cost more when I am taken to hosp with tablet wedged in my stomach"..
Every time I go to the docs even if my eye lash hurts their reply is alway "it's coz your fat".. Now I am finally doing something about it he still being a tit!!!! I didn't ask for this chromosome 16p obesity..
Really really feel so peed off then when I ask him about my pain in inguinal ligament he says you have to come other time for that!!! that's what I made the appointment for, not my fault u are half an hour late!!!! In the end I just got up and left with tears in my eyes coz I really was so fooking frustrated!!!!!
Why are these professionals allowed to treat people like this.. I am over weight I am not a second class citizen.... Rant over... Stupid man!!!!

Chrisyd

Feeling frustrated and sad today..
Had appointment with my dr as had bloods done 3 weeks ago.. Plus needed some medication..
When I asked him for it in liquid form for preparation for op plus bariatric have sent him a letter stating this!!!! he says it's to expensive!!!! Just swallow tablet it costs to much for nhs!!!! WHAT??? I said " won't it cost more when I am taken to hosp with tablet wedged in my stomach"..
Every time I go to the docs even if my eye lash hurts their reply is alway "it's coz your fat".. Now I am finally doing something about it he still being a tit!!!! I didn't ask for this chromosome 16p obesity..
Really really feel so peed off then when I ask him about my pain in inguinal ligament he says you have to come other time for that!!! that's what I made the appointment for, not my fault u are half an hour late!!!! In the end I just got up and left with tears in my eyes coz I really was so fooking frustrated!!!!!
Why are these professionals allowed to treat people like this.. I am over weight I am not a second class citizen.... Rant over... Stupid man!!!!
I feel and have cried the same on many, many occasions. Once I ended up in hospital hours away from death - doc said I was out of breath because fat - when I had multiple pulmonary embolisms. A very similar thing happened to me when trying to get liquid meds - I just kept going back and trying different docs... Until contacted practice manager to make a complaint. Mentioned 'duty of care' I ended up with all but one in liquid form which I use a pill crusher for and take it in yogurt. Mind, saying this, the liquid meds taste evil lol.
cd x

cupid1964

Feeling frustrated and sad today.. Had appointment with my dr as had bloods done 3 weeks ago.. Plus needed some medication.. When I asked him for it in liquid form for preparation for op plus bariatric have sent him a letter stating this!!!! he says it's to expensive!!!! Just swallow tablet it costs to much for nhs!!!! WHAT??? I said " won't it cost more when I am taken to hosp with tablet wedged in my stomach".. Every time I go to the docs even if my eye lash hurts their reply is alway "it's coz your fat".. Now I am finally doing something about it he still being a tit!!!! I didn't ask for this chromosome 16p obesity.. Really really feel so peed off then when I ask him about my pain in inguinal ligament he says you have to come other time for that!!! that's what I made the appointment for, not my fault u are half an hour late!!!! In the end I just got up and left with tears in my eyes coz I really was so fooking frustrated!!!!! Why are these professionals allowed to treat people like this.. I am over weight I am not a second class citizen.... Rant over... Stupid man!!!!

Under no circumstance should you be treat like this Hun change your doctor, I am fully aware they do not have to be sympathetic all the time but at the and of the day he's a doctor that is there to help you in any way that he can after all it's what he is paid a lot of money for helping you. It's not as if you were asking for class A drugs or something else illegal. The fact that you have purposely gone ahead and started to save the NHS money should show that you care. If the surgeon or a member of his staff have requested this have words with them because what he is saying is not only unreasonable but could be dangerous to you and whilst your at it change your GP....sorry to rant but this is 2014 not flipping 1904 he needs putting in his place. Rant over but honestly I really hope that you get the help you need.

cupid1964

Take my advice and ditch the stupid man he is paid highly for helping you this is 2014 not 1904 as I said previously, he could end up putting you in danger. Speak to your team and ask their advice if it was me I would defo have told him straight but I understand not everyone is as gobby as me Hun.but change your doc for sure. Good luck with your journey.

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Had my anaesthetic app and dr was happy I was fit for surgery and see's not reason why I can have R and Y sooooo excited, just need to see dr about glizlacide while on shrinkage diet... Today I got a out patient app for 23rd October with surgeon again???? What's that for already seen him?? They did say I should be done in nov so hopefully... Will know more sooooon... Sooooo excited...

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Hi all you lovelies..
Ok... Today is big MD meeting... Ahhhhh it's agony...
Just want too know the decision... It's like having your toe nails pulled out one by one here!!!!
How long did u wait to hear decision of MD meeting???
And what's next????

cupid1964

Hi all you lovelies..
Ok... Today is big MD meeting... Ahhhhh it's agony...
Just want too know the decision... It's like having your toe nails pulled out one by one here!!!!
How long did u wait to hear decision of MD meeting???
And what's next????
I was told the next day but hadn't even known when it was any way but ur bariatric nurse could tell u on the fone hun

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Wow so much to update...
Dear diary..
Lol...Had MDT meeting in the 11th sept and bypass was decided.. Yeah!!!!!
Then on Monday got a phone call from hospital that surgery booked for 17th October 2014 and just today been for pre assessment.. Really is all going so fast..
LSD now to get on with.. But really to feel so blessed and positive that it's all going in the direction..
Luv fat free xxxx

cupid1964

Wow so much to update... Dear diary.. Lol...Had MDT meeting in the 11th sept and bypass was decided.. Yeah!!!!! Then on Monday got a phone call from hospital that surgery booked for 17th October 2014 and just today been for pre assessment.. Really is all going so fast.. LSD now to get on with.. But really to feel so blessed and positive that it's all going in the direction.. Luv fat free xxxx
Best of luck :)

los in it

Believe me the time will fly by , look its October already!
All the very best keepbus in the loop

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Spoke to team today and LSD starts Friday..
Gonna do soup and yogurt option as I find slim fast to sweet and reminds me of loads of failed milkshakes diets I have started.. ????
So been to asda and brought my two weeks supply of soup,yogurts,sugar free jelly, bovril and flybogel.. The checkout lady must of thought what a weird shop.. But I don't care coz I am gonna be skinnyyyyyyy... Lol

So gonna apologise to my closes now as I know I am gonna be horrid... Well that's my update...
Tomorrow is my last day as life as I have always known it...so gonna do photos, measurements and my thoughts so when I look back can see the change...
Keep thinking what I want as my last meal but I am so numb with excitement I don't fancy nothing...

Well speak soon...
Luv fat free xxx

cupid1964

Spoke to team today and LSD starts Friday.. Gonna do soup and yogurt option as I find slim fast to sweet and reminds me of loads of failed milkshakes diets I have started.. ???? So been to asda and brought my two weeks supply of soup,yogurts,sugar free jelly, bovril and flybogel.. The checkout lady must of thought what a weird shop.. But I don't care coz I am gonna be skinnyyyyyyy... Lol So gonna apologise to my closes now as I know I am gonna be horrid... Well that's my update... Tomorrow is my last day as life as I have always known it...so gonna do photos, measurements and my thoughts so when I look back can see the change... Keep thinking what I want as my last meal but I am so numb with excitement I don't fancy nothing... Well speak soon... Luv fat free xxx

Good luck with your journey :)