• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow Im starting to see myself shrink

Jcoco

The last 4 months have not been easy. Today has been the most difficult as its the one year anniversary to my father passing away after battling with cancer. If he saw me now he would be so proud of my progress as he was keen for me to sort my health out.
I had my sleeve on Feb 24th and now I'm 65lbs lighter. I'm a size 20/22 and taking it one day at a time. Hopefully this will inspire someone as others have inspired me on this forum.

Attachments

• jan12.JPG
    jan12.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,297
  • april12.JPG
    april12.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,077
  • may012.jpg
    may012.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,106
  • may12.jpg
    may12.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,074
  • jun15th2012.jpg
    jun15th2012.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,969
Last edited:

Bellydancer57

U look fab. Well done. You had ur sleeve day before me. Yes agree hard 4 months but so worth it. Keep up the good work.

chillie

thank you for sharing this as you have given me inspiration,i am waiting for gastric bypass.your dad would defenitley be proud of you.and u should be proud of your self for all the hard work so far.well done.

tartanlady

well done jcoco

angiemason

well done :) you look lovely x

Jcoco

Just had my bloods and check up. I was worried if I was on the right track but the bariatric doctor explained that I'm expected to lose 60% of my excess weight within the first year. When it turns out that I've got only 11 kilos
to reach that goal I was ecstatic :)

Jcoco

So its been 5 months since my op and I'm 5 stones lighter. Yipee! Cant stress enough how exercise, eating sensibly (most times) and drinking water has helped. Ive upped my work out to 55 minutes of part jog /part fast walking on the treadmill. I had a few treats now and then thanks to skinny cow. My only disappointment at the moment is that I'm not dropping dress sizes as quickly as I hoped. Being a fashion lover I'm tempted to buy clothes in my present size but have to curb as I don't intend to stay at size 20/22. Hopefully I will be wearing size 18s soon :)

amanda577

Congratulations!! you look great, and what an impressive weight loss xxx

misshell

WOW i hope im as successful as you, what an inspirational story x

Jcoco

Wahoo size 18 on top.

Well ladies and gentlemen I'm quite excited today as I have bought my first size 18 top (sleeveless of course) And its a loose fit. Yipee and wearing a size 18 cardi in one of my new photos. Turns out I'm pear shaped- something I never knew- so still 22 on bottom but feeling great!!!:cool:

Attachments

• july2012.jpg
    july2012.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 358
  • aug2012.JPG
    aug2012.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 350

Bellydancer57

Looking good girl. You look amazing , well done. Keep up the good work.

Jcoco

Well I'm feeling down as Ive been in London for 2 weeks and havent kept up my lifestyle of regular exercise and watching what I eat. :( I dont feel my healthy sense and cant wait to get back to Qatar with my treadmill and protein shakes. sounds weird I know but I cant seem to curb my urges while rolling around Tescos- so my weight loss has come to a halt. I am back on it tomorrow hopefully I will be on weightloss track over the next few days.