• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow Im starting to see myself shrink

Aaawww come on, don't be hard on yourself. Think of it like a child learning to ride a bike, you wouldn't scold them for falling off, so you shouldn't scold yourself. You've done amazingly well, you've had your fall so just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start your journey again. You look absolutely stunning, and have come so far, just keep going. Am 'well jell man' as my son would say. :hugs:

Well its taken 3 weeks to lose a measly 1.5 lbs. Yet I'm happy to see the scales finally shifting. It has been bloody herd work so I'm gonna try my best to stay on track ;)

So I'm down to 106 kg. I would like to say its down to hard work but actually the last kilo I lost was due to food poisoning this weekend. Which has put me off meat and fish - eating out in general and I've stayed in the comfort zone of cereal and soup. Hopefully I will get my strength up to get back onto my treadmill then take some new pics to show my transformation. Sadly my new body hasn't improved my dating life but here's hoping ;)

So I'm down to 106 kg. I would like to say its down to hard work but actually the last kilo I lost was due to food poisoning this weekend. Which has put me off meat and fish - eating out in general and I've stayed in the comfort zone of cereal and soup. Hopefully I will get my strength up to get back onto my treadmill then take some new pics to show my transformation. Sadly my new body hasn't improved my dating life but here's hoping ;)

Did it write that or you!! You must be sharing my life currently...or me yours! xx

Still shrinking

Well I'm officially 105.5kg at the moment. People tell me that I'm slimmer than I think I am. I get the- "your wasting away" comment but with my bmi still morbidly obese and 6 stones to lose I'm ignoring them. I'm enjoying wearing lovely clothes(though I've always been a fashionista ;) ) I'm fitter and happier. Still hoping to meet someone but enjoying life. I love my sleeve but its hard work. Not an easy way out cos I still diet and have to exercise, but its the greatest tool I've ever had. Got my 6 month check up soon. Wish me luck and here are some new pics- 1 one month ago and the other 2 last friday :)

Attachments

• Aug2012.jpg
    Aug2012.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 343
  • 6 months post surgery.jpg
    6 months post surgery.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 290
  • Sept2012.jpg
    Sept2012.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 266
Well done you. You look amazing, bet you feel it too?

You look fantastic. Be proud of yourself for what you have achieved. You will get times when it is hard to shift the weight. Don't beat yourself up when you go off the rails a bit. As long as you get back on it afterwards, you will still lose the weight.

Well done. Be proud and loud about it!! Lol. xxx

Well next weekend it Will be officially 7 months since my op. I had my check up yesterday and I'm proud to say I've lost 6 stone 7 pounds so far. According to my doc I've already reached the 60% off excess weight that was expected within the year. From now its all down to hard graft and my efforts. I chuckled when she said that cos I've been working this weight off during the last 6 months so I don't see how that's gonna change. I have found my diet quite restrictive and boring. But if I want to fit into size 16 this side of 2012 then I need to lay off the chocolate biscuits that people keep shoving at me. And the best one I hear these days is that I'm wasting away. Which is hilarious as at 16st I'm still seen as morbidly obese on the bmi scale. But not going to focus on that. Just need to get pics done for a new update ;)

cant wait to c how u look now xxxxx

Well done, what is the best bit about loosing all the weight? You must be very pleased with yourself

The best part is coming off those bloody blood pressure tablets :cool:
that's the top answer but there's so much more
like finding out clothes in wardrobe don't fit cos they're too big
climbing 5 flights of stairs without getting out of breathe
Seeing a face and less chin
Wearing killer heels on a night out and balancing without effort
finding out that my seatbelt on plane not only fits but has extra room to adjust to make tighter
there r so many things that I cant even remember but I will say having the sleeve has made weightloss a reality for me :)

Last edited:
Would love to get some updated pics but I don't think I look much diferrent in the last 2 months. Will upload photos of my face to compare. But I'm happy to say I'm now in the 15 stone range and have lost 100lbs. Yipee. The Sleeve is proving to be a great tool but I have had some slip ups. My period is due and I ate nothing but chocolate yesterday- and had to work it off via treadmill. I'm back on protein and veg today and managed a 45 min run ;)

Last edited:
Back