• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow Im starting to see myself shrink

fab fab fab x

Ahhh Jcoco I love reading your thread. You had done so well and look amazing. I always wonder how your getting on and would I recognise you in villagio or somewhere. Definetly not. You have changed so much.
Would love to get some hints & tips from you.
Where do you get your hair done? its lovely. You know it's a always a question here in the desert lol
Im just a cople of weeks post op. Would you like to meet for a coffee when you get back to the land of sand heehee ?

Hi I tried to message you privately but it didn't allow me so email me at joviasu at gmail. We can arrange to meet for coffee as I'm back in Doha. Hope to hear from u x

Can you believe it's taken over 3 months to get down to 87kg. It's been a struggle of gaining, losing and maintaining for a while. I have decided to reevaluate my eating habits and be realistic as I'm a carbo-holic. So 2 weeks ago I made a goal of losing 1lb a week, at least exercise 3 times a week and replace my feeble attempt of no carbs to good carbs only. Well my shock a week later when I managed to lose 3lbs. Maybe this is the way forward. I have to say I'm generally happy with my size 14/16 body in clothes. It's just it's too easy to slip into bad habits. It's weird when I was morbidly obese I never watched my weight. Now I'm so aware when I haven't exercised for a while or I've not been eating healthily. I guess this awareness of self is an improvement. Hopefully an update photo looking glam on the way...

your dad would have been soo proud of his baby girl and the way your life has changed take comfort in that

Well this time last year I walked into h&m to try on a pair of high boots thinking that I've lost weight and it should fit. Unfortunately it wouldn't zip. So today by chance I walk into berksha and h&m and couldn't believe that not only did they fit but there was no elastic in sight. Result!!!
Ps photo update at 87kg

Attachments

• image-1080918129.jpg
    image-1080918129.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 160
  • image-1153876481.jpg
    image-1153876481.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 172
Looking gorgeous .. Loving the boots :) x

Feeling depressed cos I've put on 10 pounds on with in 2 months. So I'm looking back to remind myself this time last year I was 98kg. Right now I'm 92kg. The lowest I've been is 87kg and I'm really disappointed that I've gained so much. Anyway back on the wagon I aim to lose 1lb a week. It's a struggle and sometimes I wish I had a bypass instead. But got to be positive :)

Just look at that gorgeous lady at the top of the page ^ if that isn't motivational enough to get you back on track I don't know what is.

I hear and see on here that sometimes people take his/her eye off the ball and a bit of weight can creep on....well its only a little bit ,think of how much you weighted before and think of how much you have lose .you can do it again.no one has said this was going to be easy but if you have done it once you can deffo do it again .1lb a week is a good way to start.
good luck

Last edited:
Well this is an update.

1. I am officially engaged. Planning to get married in November.
2. I am size 12/14 top, 16 bottom, 87kg with a load of excess skin.
3. I am due for skin removal next year July - that's if I am not pregnant by then.
4. My friendships have changed some for good and others for bad but I actually like myself now.
5. My weight maintenance is a constant battle and I have a personal trainer as partnered up with a wls friend to keep me on path.
6. The sleeve was the best thing I've ever done. But it did not solve my problem. It was a tool to start the process. My weight loss and gain is about emotional eating and self control or lack there of.

Back