• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WRAP - Weekly weigh in thread

Ive not recorded my weight on here for a while but im 8 weeks out and have lost 40lbs :) sooooo pleased with this !

3lb this week ... 43lbs total :) almost half way!

I was wrapped on the 30th April and have only lost 16 lbs including pre op. I knew I would hit a stall but didn't think it would be this early, it's been a week now since I have lost any!!!! But I know Ian eating between 600-800 calories a day so it will come off at some point!!!!

Have lost 27lb in 11 weeks - hoping to reach the 2 stone mark by Monday for my pre-op assessment. Getting wrapped with a gall bladder removal on Tuesday 21st!

Must have missed this thread somehow so a catch up of progress until next sat which is week 4

Week 1. 11 lbs
Week 2. Zero!!!!!! Couldn't believe I stalled so early but it was wrong time of month!!!
Week 3. 8lbs

Week 4 Will update on Saturday

Well done everyone xxx

Hello, missed this so shall put all 3 week up & then add each week..

Week 1.... 21lb
Week 2.... 8lb
Week 3.... 11lb.

Hello, missed this so shall put all 3 week up & then add each week..

Week 1.... 21lb
Week 2.... 8lb
Week 3.... 11lb.

Blimey Rich, over 2 1/2 stone. Awesome :)

I haven't been able to weigh yet as the scales are in daughters room and typical teenager is still sleeping!!!!
I had a peek on thurs and it was only about 2 lbs so I'm not expecting much.

Well done mister :) x

Hi, Sarah.
Never mind we are both in it long haul not short term.. I feel I need to add more to my diet but the only time I did I was a bit sick so now wary about over eating...
Don't really feel hungry between meals so not really snacking.. Just drinking fluids.
Feel a bit lethargic sometimes so I'm going to add some carbs this weekend.

I think most of my losses are from not having alcohol, I was having 1-2 pints a night & a few extra on a Saturday. Don't miss the drink but miss the going out.. ( at the moment anyway)

Here's to next week..Friday weigh in for me as I'm away from Friday for a week, that's going to be a test of the will....lol

xx

Rich,

Yeah I know you are right but I would prefer a steady 2-3 each week than the zeros!!!!
I think maybe its because I only have 2 1/2 left to lose so not much compared to others.
I'm starting gym again this week so hope that will shift some.
I'm still happy tho. Best decision I made despite sporadic losses I still couldn't have done this on my own as I was gaining weekly since christmas. And yep....my downfall was wine!!!!!
Happy losing my friend :)

Back