• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WRAP - Weekly weigh in thread

Nikki,

Looks like we are stalling :-(

I'm sure I'm doing everything right with food. I'm def getting my protein now but maybe I'm not getting enough cals and my body is storing. I'm on about 800 a day.

Lets hope it's better next week. I'm starting back at the gym today so fingers crossed

:) x

Wow well done to all of you.... that is brilliant.

Sarah... You will get a huge loss again next week...I think that is going to be your pattern now. i know its frustrating but just think how awesome you feel.

Richard - Jeysus you are shrinking by the hour!!! You've done fantastic.

Nikkita.... well done girlie.

I hope I do half as well as you lot. Keep up the amazing work.
xx

Rich,

It's still a loss huni and that's great. I'm not home til Sunday so I will weigh then.
It's bound to slow down otherwise you'd waste away!!!!
Have a great weekend
Hugs xxx

i think thatd a great loss! ... well done :)

2lbs for me this week ..... 56lbs in total :)

4lb this week for me bringing me to a total of 30lb and I'm 5 weeks post op on Tuesday.

Mrs df you must be in the dreaded stall! Things will move again soon. X

4lb this week for me bringing me to a total of 30lb and I'm 5 weeks post op on Tuesday.

Mrs df you must be in the dreaded stall! Things will move again soon. X

Yep 5 weeks yesterday and 3 weeks out of 5 with no loss!!!! Total loss is 16 lbs. could have done that without surgery!!!

Yep 5 weeks yesterday and 3 weeks out of 5 with no loss!!!! Total loss is 16 lbs. could have done that without surgery!!!

It's bound to be disappointing stalling for three weeks but the scales will move again eventually. They have to, no way you can't loose anything considering how little we now eat. Keep doing what your doing! X

It's bound to be disappointing stalling for three weeks but the scales will move again eventually. They have to, no way you can't loose anything considering how little we now eat. Keep doing what your doing! X

Thanks babe,
I know it deep down but it's still a bit disappointing.
I suppose if I had more to lose it might go quicker but I will get there.
Hugs :) x

The stall phase is definatly a bummer !! ..... i stalled also and i promise things do get moving again :)
your body is probably in shock to and tryin to hold onto what it can xx
have you measured ?

The stall phase is definatly a bummer !! ..... i stalled also and i promise things do get moving again :)
your body is probably in shock to and tryin to hold onto what it can xx
have you measured ?

Hi huni, ......no I never measured at the start but I still feel smaller despite the lack of weight loss. Actually I got on scales this morning although I prob shouldn't have and I'm 2lbs down so hopefully next sat I will be 2-4 lbs down.
I know long term I will lose my weight and shouldn't expect miracle losses after the first 2 weeks. I know I will def lose as I'm eating so much less and yes, I'm sure my body is saying...wtf....where's my calories and is storing like mad!!!
Thanks for your support
Hugs x

Been away from here for a bit, but still losing............2lbs this week - Yay!
x

Well done :)

woo hoo - go you !

Nothing for me this week. Saying that, I've got a horrid cold and I never lose when I have a cold. It'll dump out my system next week. I'm losing mass.... so no big deal.

Well after a week in Cyprus, where I did very little & indulged in a little alcohol ( I do mean a little, 3 halfs of beer & 1 bottle of wine all week) I lost 1/2 lb..

But I got a nice tan :) & I feel smaller?

this weeks w.i -3lbs :) very pleased with that and a total of 49lbs 7more lbs till 4 stone :) im really pleased

Back