• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrap with BBC. Has anybody had it done there?

toxingirl

I,m looking to have my wrap done on the 16th of Jan. Just waiting for confirmation before booking my flights. Has anybody used BBC before? :jelous::17729:

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Sorry about the 'gastric balloon' bit - I,m new...!!!

You can probably edit that bit out.

Welcome toxingirl to the site. Not had a wrap, not heard of BBC, sorry, just wanted to say welcome.

angee

I think it stands for Body Beautiful. I am booked to go with them on 12th February. They use Prof Martin Fried the same surgeon as mediczech

toxingirl

angee said:
I think it stands for Body Beautiful. I am booked to go with them on 12th February. They use Prof Martin Fried the same surgeon as mediczech

Hi Angee, I,m not yet sure who my surgeon will be. How much are you paying if you don,t mind me asking? Mine will cost £3500 plus flights, one night hotel and taxis. Can get flights with jet2 for £90 and the rest will cost approx £150. Hope I hear today x

minime

Hi Toxin

Just make sure it is £3500 at Prague 3 for Dr Fried through BBC, as I was having quotes from then last week and it was £3950. The £3500 I was quoted was another doc at another clinic, think they referred to it as Prague 7. Prague 3 is the newest clinic I think.

toxingirl

Minime I,ll certainly look into that. I,ve still not had a call-back so unable to book flights yet. x

angee

Hi Toxin girl yes my quote is for £3,500 with BBC. I think there was a discount then + the flights and transfers + the 1 nights hotel stay. Prof Martin Fried is the surgeon and the clinic is in Prague. I was booked in once before for a sleeve in Belgium in 2004 but backed out. So very difficult to keep the weight off so sorry now. Looking forward to getting it done

angee

Again for Toxin girl
Just to say that I had the call back and was booked in within 2 days. There is a time limit on that discount price as well

toxingirl

Angee, I hope to get my call-back today. I,ve really set myself psychologically for the 16th. Also, I haven't told anyone and don't intend to. Don't think I can deal with the negativity.... and it will be there! x

angee

Hope it goes well for you Toxingirl and, of course, I would be interested in your progress which I have no doubt will be fine.

toxingirl

Angee, how are you? I have finally booked in for the 23rd. I,m a bit disappointed as I,d psyched myself up for earlier. Never mind. Still excited though x

angee

Oh still not so far away. I am firmly booked in for the 13th February with flights and hotel booked. I have told a few people and fed up with advice on slimming clubs etc, as if I have not tried them all. Just anxious now to lose the weight.