• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrap with BBC. Has anybody had it done there?

can you let me know about your wrap?? i am booked in for 11 th june ar same place x

I was wrapped on 24th april though bbc direct arraged with a women called marie, i went to brno for £3500, then flights £100 hotel £60 driver £60. While at clinic the nursing staff and doctors could not do enough for me had no problems at all. After coming back they called me to check on me and sent me a gift. Iv only lost 11bls so far but im losing so can only be a good thing. I got given all the meds i needed at home such as pain killers anti acid tabs and injections for DVT i had never been aboard before and went on my own but it was not a scary experiance as everyone was on hand.

I was wrapped on 24th april though bbc direct arraged with a women called marie, i went to brno for £3500, then flights £100 hotel £60 driver £60. While at clinic the nursing staff and doctors could not do enough for me had no problems at all. After coming back they called me to check on me and sent me a gift. Iv only lost 11bls so far but im losing so can only be a good thing. I got given all the meds i needed at home such as pain killers anti acid tabs and injections for DVT i had never been aboard before and went on my own but it was not a scary experiance as everyone was on hand.
thanks Naddy, i am sooooooo nervous i keep having nightmares that somethings guna happen to me x
well done on your 11 pound weight loss, its great. I will keep u posted xx

Back