• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yorkshire lass here, anyone else?

100 posts! Wow that’s crazy doesn’t feel like 100! Well it’s not long now @Parsnip and we will be on the losers bench! X

You're up to 65, so only 35 more and you'll be able to see lol

Its coming so fast. A week tomorrow for me eeeek!

Are you excited @Parsnip? I think until the morning I have mine I’ll be ok, it’s crazy right I never thought I’d be having it done x
Definitely excited but also anxious. I have a lot on my plate ATM but I've waited a long time for this and I am ready!

Definitely excited but also anxious. I have a lot on my plate ATM but I've waited a long time for this and I am ready!
I know the feeling, we’ve been handed out the s**t sandwiches for 6 years! You know what they say when life throws you lemons, make lemonade! We got this we can do anything!!! Xxx

Has anyone had absolutely horrendous bad breath?? Both me and the better half have and this morning our milk is definitely tasting like cream!!! It’s madness how this alters everything! X

Has anyone had absolutely horrendous bad breath?? Both me and the better half have and this morning our milk is definitely tasting like cream!!! It’s madness how this alters everything! X
It can give you bad breath, I think it's something to do with your body going into ketosis, fat burning mode.

Yep definitely in ketosis x

How strange. I think I'm having too many carbs to get into ketosis.

I suppose everyone is different, I’m concerned about my calorie intake so I’ve emailed my dietician today x
Why are you concerned?

Seems a lot to me... 800-1000 depending on if I have the third glass of milk or not... I’m tracking it all on my fitness pal, I 1g over the daily goals for fat protein and carbs so I’m happy about that just crazy when I’m eat nothing really xx

Seems a lot to me... 800-1000 depending on if I have the third glass of milk or not... I’m tracking it all on my fitness pal, I 1g over the daily goals for fat protein and carbs so I’m happy about that just crazy when I’m eat nothing really xx

That's sounds right to me x

I guess it just the nerves really, how have you been getting on @Parsnip with your meals etc? Xx
Meals have been great, not felt hungry in the slightest. It can be tough sometimes with the kids when they are eating goodies but even then, I've craved it, but not really been tempted if that makes sense. I need to go shopping again tomorrow for some more fresh bits and the last couple of things I need for the hospital.

Meals have been great, not felt hungry in the slightest. It can be tough sometimes with the kids when they are eating goodies but even then, I've craved it, but not really been tempted if that makes sense. I need to go shopping again tomorrow for some more fresh bits and the last couple of things I need for the hospital.
Eeekkkk!!!!!! I’m all set! Just playing the waiting game, I keep thinking of a Sunday dinner it’s crazy! I think that’s because I’m eating 0 meat x

Back