• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You Saved My Life!!

Going into surgery in under an hour yikes. Turkey is amazing, my apartment is amazing and the company I've gone with are BRILLIANT. Honestly cannot fault them they've gone above and beyond for me thus far. So glad I didn't go with another I had considered in Prague. I'm not nervous at all I'm not sure if that's good or bad but I'll let you know how it goes!!

Xx

Hope everything has gone well.

Going into surgery in under an hour yikes. Turkey is amazing, my apartment is amazing and the company I've gone with are BRILLIANT. Honestly cannot fault them they've gone above and beyond for me thus far. So glad I didn't go with another I had considered in Prague. I'm not nervous at all I'm not sure if that's good or bad but I'll let you know how it goes!! Xx
Wow just read your post! You are amazing ! What an inspiration, I hope I can achieve your results ! Good luck with this next phase chyna

Hope everything went well hun. Waiting anxiously to hear you are all done and uplifted :) xx

I'm alive guys :) everything went really well. Because of the extent of my boob skin they had to change the technique last minute before I went down but I'm all lifted now lol. Loot a bit teary this morning having my dressings changed. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt but it's more being bandaged up soooooo tightly that's uncomfortable :( and the drains. Can't wait to get through this first stage. Thanks sooooo much for all the lovely messages they've cheered me up today xxx

Glad to hear your okay hon get well soon.

yayyy congrats hun and my thoughts are with you. I have heard the first week is more than a bit ouchy. Heal up and rest Chyna xx

Well done Chyna your a hero in my book, I am not brave enough. Althe best for your recovery take care and heal fast and healthily xxx

Thank you so much again everyone.
My fingers were so swollen when I wrote my little message but I just had to let you guys know I was ok. 5 days out and I'm soooo much better. I was really sore and stiff for a while and the drains were uncomfortable but literally every hour and everyday I have felt much better. The aftercare here is incredible.. 24 hour care and healthy meals cooked for to aid your healing. I feel so spoilt and I'm glad I will have a year of aftercare back in London too. I'm at the villa with some other women who have had things done and it's just a really life changing experience. Seriously, I know I'll never have a perfect body because I damaged it so much but I'm really grateful that I've been able to take this step.
Thank you so much again for your continuous support I can't wait til I'm not so swollen so I can show you guys pics <3

Brilliant! Well done you. I had my boobs done (uplift and augmentation) on 25 September. I am out of any discomfort now and the scars are doing well too. Yes, you are right - the dressings are more uncomfortable than the incisions! I see my surgeon on Monday for a check-up - fingers crossed he will be as pleased as I am. Well jel about your arms and look forward to pictures xxxx

Brilliant! Well done you. I had my boobs done (uplift and augmentation) on 25 September. I am out of any discomfort now and the scars are doing well too. Yes, you are right - the dressings are more uncomfortable than the incisions! I see my surgeon on Monday for a check-up - fingers crossed he will be as pleased as I am. Well jel about your arms and look forward to pictures xxxx

Awww that's lovely! I love my boobs they were so flat at first because of the bandages I was really disappointed because I wanted implants and he insisted I don't need them lol! But they're taking shape and I'm in love with them at the moment. Had my stitches out today which was great and had my tummy tuck consultation too. Don't be jel of my arms they were HUGE before to the point they had rolls like the Michelin man and the creases couldn't be all the way corrected in this surgery although they're a hell of a lot better than before. Are your scars flattening out?! I had a shower for the first time today and I hate touching the scars they freak me out loool xxx

Well done my dear! Very good luck in your recovery

Yes. The scars are quite minimal, pale and flat. Tho they will get better and better over time - and I am really happy with how they are now TBH so can only assume when he says that it means they will become virtually invisible. That would be the icing on the cake. I have to massage the scars with aqueous cream twice a day for two minutes - using circular motions. He was very pleased and he said I can move on to a normal bra now (inc underwired!), and can leave off at night. Phew! The sports bra 24/7 for six weeks has been a pain to say the least. I was offered just an uplift and that would have left me with a B cup which is OK but I was bigger before and wanted to be again. So I am buying 34F now (or E in some styles). I don't think they look out of proportion to my frame - and neither did he. So all good.

I am intrigued by your arm scars etc. Are you happy you had them done? I sensed a bit of disappointment in that part of your post ... and apologise if I got that wrong xxxxxxxxx

Back