• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You Saved My Life!!

Yes. The scars are quite minimal, pale and flat. Tho they will get better and better over time - and I am really happy with how they are now TBH so can only assume when he says that it means they will become virtually invisible. That would be the icing on the cake. I have to massage the scars with aqueous cream twice a day for two minutes - using circular motions. He was very pleased and he said I can move on to a normal bra now (inc underwired!), and can leave off at night. Phew! The sports bra 24/7 for six weeks has been a pain to say the least. I was offered just an uplift and that would have left me with a B cup which is OK but I was bigger before and wanted to be again. So I am buying 34F now (or E in some styles). I don't think they look out of proportion to my frame - and neither did he. So all good. I am intrigued by your arm scars etc. Are you happy you had them done? I sensed a bit of disappointment in that part of your post ... and apologise if I got that wrong xxxxxxxxx

ah wow that all sounds good. The sports bra is soooo annoying!
Oh no I'm not disappointed at all lol, basically what it is, is that my arms were so big before they developed creases which became like a permanent scar and were hard to remove so I don't have perfect arms. We spoke about all that before my op though so I knew he'd do his best and I had 3 folds in each arm which are now down to one on each arm which can still be corrected with my tummy surgery he just wanted to talk to me about it first as the scar would be visible.
In terms of my actual arm lift scars they're absolutely perfect and healing in a very fine line which I'm told will almost completely disappear within 6 months as I heal very well scar wise. You can't see the scars from the front or back nor with my arms up so he definitely did a brilliant job. :)

Awwww China that's brilliant. So pleased for you :) x

Chyna - are you ready to share your after photos with us yet? I'm dying to see!

Do you mind me asking how much these procedures were in Turkey? The breast/arm combo - did it work out cheaper to do at once? How long were you abroad for? Did you have uk consultation first? So many questions!!

How you getting on chyna? Hope you're recovering well

Thank you for checking on me that's so sweet *blushes* I'm getting on very well thank you. I had a post op edema which is fluid collection which caused more swelling in one of my arms than the others. Totally my fault I was over using it and it's been corrected with compression, no need for draining or anything like that. I asked for more time off work which got me sacked but my health and happiness is paramount so I'm taking it easy.
How are you?
Xx

Chyna - are you ready to share your after photos with us yet? I'm dying to see! Do you mind me asking how much these procedures were in Turkey? The breast/arm combo - did it work out cheaper to do at once? How long were you abroad for? Did you have uk consultation first? So many questions!!
Hey hun :) I'm still healing I'm only just feeling a bit more myself now. I haven't actually taken any pics of how I'm looking right now but I've been taking them of my journey so will have a step by step posted soon. Also waiting for my before pics from my surgeon so you guys can see the difference as I have no before pics on my new phone. Right so, the procedures cost £2,700 each, that is the flat rate for breast augmentation/lift/reduction, multi area lipo, Arm lift, tummy tuck or thigh lift. (Including accommodation, if you choose to source your own accommodation it has to be approved through the company and your surgery will cost £2,300 flat rate) How it works is if you get two procedures at once you get a discount which can vary depending on how much skin and fat you need removed. Also if you have two or more procedures done they pay for your flight so I paid £3750 for the breast/arm lift. I just found out yesterday that they want to pay for this flight also which is lovely of them so my tummy tuck should cost around £2,400 but may be more as I want a small revision on both arms. You stay 2 nights in the private hospital where you have a lady called Tuba who stays with you 24/7. She is AMAZING. All patients she says are her babies and she did everything for me, even fed me as I couldn't use my arms lol! Then you go to the patient villa where you have Teona who looks after you and changes your dressings if you need them. She helped me take my first shower and was nice to just sit and talk to as I was a lil homesick after my mum came back to London. There is also a cook called Big Mama who makes you a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner which is all included in the overall cost there are no extras apart from extra pain killers or creams etc which you don't really need as enough were provided for me. I did have a UK consultation first which is brilliant as most surgeons abroad assess you from pictures only and being an "extreme weightloss patient" I didn't feel comfortable with that and wanted to see more of his work before I took the plunge. You get a year of UK follow ups as well for free which is good. For multiple procedures you stay for 10 or more days and single you stay for 7 days. I've asked to spend 10 days this time round just because flying back after surgery isn't the most comfortable experience especially on your own. If you or anyone else have any more questions feel free to ask here or PM me I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can! Xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this.

I think I'll definitely plan to meet with these guys when my time comes x

That was a n amazing insight into costings Chyna well done you I am sure it will be a lot of help to those on here who are looking for this kind of operation. So pleased you are doing ok. xx

Thank you for checking on me that's so sweet *blushes* I'm getting on very well thank you. I had a post op edema which is fluid collection which caused more swelling in one of my arms than the others. Totally my fault I was over using it and it's been corrected with compression, no need for draining or anything like that. I asked for more time off work which got me sacked but my health and happiness is paramount so I'm taking it easy. How are you? Xx

I'm good thanks, 2 weeks today til my bypass. I'm really excited but bricking it too!!!

Shame about your job, but you're right, your health and happiness are MUCH more important. I hope you get a new better job soon x

I'm good thanks, 2 weeks today til my bypass. I'm really excited but bricking it too!!! Shame about your job, but you're right, your health and happiness are MUCH more important. I hope you get a new better job soon x

What an amazing Christmas present!! Totally understand the nerves lol,but you'll be fine! Just think of how brilliant you'll feel this time next Christmas. I'm so excited for you :)
Have you started pre op then?
Xx

Ugh sorry I've not been active guys had the most hectic few weeks of my life. Will reply to all private msgs at some point during the week. Had a tummy tuck and back lift yesterday.. Yh this stuff is really not a joke I'm in a stupid amount of pain. Honestly thought my surgeon was messing with me but WOW guys. This is some serious s@*% looool

Well done Chyna on getting the TT and back lift. I was told yesterday that plastics was more debilitating than the WLS is. ..not put off though
It will be oh so worth it in the end hun ...gentle (((((hugs))))) xxx

Well done Chyna on getting the TT and back lift. I was told yesterday that plastics was more debilitating than the WLS is. ..not put off though ? It will be oh so worth it in the end hun ...gentle (((((hugs))))) xxx

Honestly I'd have the bypass 10 more times before I have another tummy tuck lol. It is worth it though n I had 10 lbs of skin removed so I shouldn't really complain

Back