• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Bet you can't stop looking in the mirror and shop windows are no longer fearful! Enjoy, you're doing so well.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bet you can't stop looking in the mirror and shop windows are no longer fearful! Enjoy, you're doing so well.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I do! It's awful isn't it! I love catching my reflection as vain as it sounds :)

I try, but its not consistent. I try to swim once a week and wii fit in the weekends but having been ill etc hasn't helped. It's my one area of improvement needed.

Truly inspirational ! Look at your arms ! The difference is amazing. The rest of you is pretty astounding as well lol.
Yvessa, I think you CAN get down to a 'healthy' BMI. You are unstoppable and nothing is unrealistic.
xx

Truly inspirational ! Look at your arms ! The difference is amazing. The rest of you is pretty astounding as well lol.
Yvessa, I think you CAN get down to a 'healthy' BMI. You are unstoppable and nothing is unrealistic.
xx

Wow! Thank you Hun :) honestly, I don't know. All I know is that I will keep trying no matter what :) have to say tho the arms don't look so good without sleeves lol.

Whatever your doing yvessa...your doing it right!
Your transformation is amazing x
I bet your daughter is extremely proud of her mummy x

Back