• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zarafa's weekly weigh in

Weighed in today as opposed to yesterday - 232lb which means +2lb this week :(.
Going on holiday tomorrow so we'll see how that works out for me!

Back from holiday!
I just weighed in this morning and I've lost 6lb, I'm officially in the century club!!!! :D

I weighed in again this morning, as I generally do just before I get to a stone mark - I'm at 223lb this morning! which is 15st13lb so I'm officially under 16 stone!! :D
Excitement. This last stone took so long to come off!

No change this week :(

You have done SO WELL hun! No change is still fab in my book xx

Well done. It's a great feeling getting under the next stone isn't it?
Yep - especially when it slows down!

You have done SO WELL hun! No change is still fab in my book xx

Thank you! :D xx

1lb off this week - 3 more lb and I'll be under 100kg :eek:. It did not seem possible a couple of months ago!

1lb off this week. I had a bit of a crisis mid week as I'd put on 4lb!
I'm not too fussed..I fit into a size 16 dress from EAST!!!!!! :D

2lb off this week - 219lb which means...
:D :party0011:I'M UNDER 100kg!:party0019::party0049::party0048:
So happy :D

You are amazing girl!! Great work!! x

220lb so +1lb this week. Not happy but I know exactly why, so here's to a better week.

weighed in this morning at 15st 3lb so i'm officially out of the obese category! This is amazing! after a disappointing September where I lost 1lb in the whole month, I'm glad to see that my weight loss has kick started again :D

weighed in this morning at 15st 3lb so i'm officially out of the obese category! This is amazing! after a disappointing September where I lost 1lb in the whole month, I'm glad to see that my weight loss has kick started again :D
youre overweight, thats fantastic!!! woohoo well done you :) xxx

Haven't weighed 3 weeks..so I thought I'd weigh in this morning. I weighed in at 15st 1lb. I haven't hit a stone bracket since 1st Sep, so I'm hoping I hit one by the 1st December at least.

I posted 2 months ago..and I was 15st 1, I weighed in at 14st 11 today, so only 4lb loss in 2 months...but I fit into size 14 trousers this week (barely, but they closed! :D)

Went back HARDCORE to the gym this week :) here's hoping I keep it up!

Went back HARDCORE to the gym this week :) here's hoping I keep it up!

Do keep it up, Zarafa!

I notice that you are 5'11" and therefore you are only 2 stone away from your goal weight -- i think this is the point at which they say the going gets a bit tough ...... so best wishes at the gym !!! :)

Back