• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zarafa's weekly weigh in

Well dun hun ;-)x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hit 14st today! about freakin' time! :D
Originally set a target of 13st, but once I got here, have lowered it to 12 st. In 14s and 16s, but I fit into a size 12 dress from Long tall sally (which is specifically targeted for tall people), so height definitely factors into the size I wear.
Loose skin from stomach also gets in the way, but it's not so bad :)

Well done Zarafa, you have done great. It must be fantastic being able to wear a size 12! Loose skin is a pain, but better that than all that fat you have lost.

I am down to my last 8lbs to get to the target my team set me and am also mainly in 14's with the odd 16 for my top half - doesn't it feel good?

Well done! I must pop along to LTS and have a trying on sessin. I have some 14's and 16's from there which are too big !

Well done Zarafa, you have done great. It must be fantastic being able to wear a size 12! Loose skin is a pain, but better that than all that fat you have lost.

I am down to my last 8lbs to get to the target my team set me and am also mainly in 14's with the odd 16 for my top half - doesn't it feel good?

Well done! You must feel so proud of yourself - I know I'm proud of you :)

Well done! I must pop along to LTS and have a trying on sessin. I have some 14's and 16's from there which are too big !

Can you list them somewhere? If it's something I'd wear I'd gladly buy them off you x

--
Weighed in at 13st 11.5lb.
2.5lb off this week so super duper happy :)

Back