• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Announcing the delivery of Alice (band)! I've done it!

thanks to all of you lovely girls, you are gems. and just what i needed to read
:thankyou:

CowGirl, I was very touched by your post as many others were. I think you say what many of us wish we could. Go you. And all those inches gone, you must look fab:eek:! How are you feeling today? How did that firework do go (and the jacket potato, I am so envious)?

Take care and keep up the excellent work my dear.

Hi Chickens!

Well the firework doo was good, I had hald a jacket potato with a tiny bit of cheese on it, it felt fine sitting eating with everyone else!
I don't think I've lost anything this week. I cant seem to go to the toilet properly, although I know it will slow down with the amount I'm eating but I feel bloated. I feel a bit panicked that I haven't lost this week, although I've lost a bit already and the inches are showing. maybe I'll have lost a few more inches on Sunday when I get meassured as sometimes I lose inches instead of actual lb's. I had to go shopping for some new clothes as I look and feel horrible in my clothes that are now too big. Felt lovely last night, i went to Lakeside with my mum and bought all size 20's! Can't believe it! I was wearing 24's before. Its hard though, as I was looking at things I wanted to get size 22's, but my mum kept holding things up saying "that'll fit you" but that bit in your head that says, "you dont want it to be clingy!" was niggling me. Nevertheless, I got the 20's, came home and bar one top that was a bit clingy, all the others fit lovely!
I'll keep hold of the other one as that'll fit soon anyway! I've totally changed my hair, dark brown and short now! I'll shange my pic later so you can all see the new me!! Love ya's!xxxx

I've uploaded a new pic of my New hair cut now! Woop woop!

Gina you look great and you weight is falling off you. you must be so happy with your results so far. keep up all your hard work xx

Thanks Tammy

I can't believe how lovely it feels! I went into Next today and bought a jumper, size 20! Just being able to look at what I wanted rather than what I can't fit into! Loved it!

it's a great feeling isn't it! just shows all the waiting and that has been worth it! just not sure the credit card likes it LOL xx

Well, I was supposed to be xmas shopping but I saw something that I liked which I'd never have been able to wear a few months ago. Ive got it on now! I came home, tried it on and kept in on cos I love it!!!

As the advert says 'you are worth it' go with the shopping treat yourself. Your new hair looks amazing and really suits you. Hope I've spelt all that right as today at conference has been low on food and high on liquid so please excuse any mistakes.

M

Hi hun, loving the new look u look fab!!! As for next thats brilliant, just think in a few more months it`ll b somewhere like Originals or Morgan lol. I`ll meet u there haha

Great new hair Gina, your face looks thinner already!

As the advert says 'you are worth it' go with the shopping treat yourself. Your new hair looks amazing and really suits you. Hope I've spelt all that right as today at conference has been low on food and high on liquid so please excuse any mistakes.

M

Thank you M, yeah why not!? I am worth it!!!

Hi hun, loving the new look u look fab!!! As for next thats brilliant, just think in a few more months it`ll b somewhere like Originals or Morgan lol. I`ll meet u there haha

You betcha!!!xx

Because you are a star and even we who have never seen you except in a tiny pic can see the dif!

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::party0038::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Because you are a star and even we who have never seen you except in a tiny pic can see the dif!

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::party0038::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Ah, PG, youre such a pickle! I love you!xxx

Back