• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Decision made - Marz's sleeve diary

Marz I'm glad you have some support now! Fantastic..it's quite normal to have a wobble when your brain realises how serious what you are doing is. It's a massive life changer!

Thanks Kar- being on pre op has helped keep me steady. Much easier to stick to while out of the home. Weekends with fridges full of food is such a tease....

Last edited:
Blimey fantastic loss....keep going my lovely it's mighty fine on the losers bench

I'm still wavering unsure. I have a mini stepper and thinking it can't do much halm!

That's sweet of you ladies. I'm feeling quite calm. Wondering if I should have an early night... Might take some story books with me. I reckon I should be able to get through at least one. All I've been reading lately is this forum, so I'm hoping that once it's done I can diversify for a bit of fiction.

Good luck!! xx

All the best x

All the best x

Woke up. All is well with very little pain :). Did pain had been burpdd out. Looking forward to some tea tomorrow

Brill! Glad to hear you're out and now on your way to the new you! :) x

Woke up. All is well with very little pain :). Did pain had been burpdd out. Looking forward to some tea tomorrow

Congratulations and welcome to the losers bench. Xxx

This is 4th day post op. Feel much better although I miss being cared for at the hospital. Went out yesterday on a small errand and realised that a) I couldn't stand up for more than 10 minutes without pain in my sides and, b) I have pain if I try to carry anything weighing more than a kg. I had BM this morning, and half my blood thinning injection ( the rest didn't make it..). I slept on my side yesterday and my whole arm was numb so will be avoiding that for a while. Also had a really bumpy car ride which has put me off leaving the house for a while again.

Had a bit of an accident with clexane today and didn't take full dose. My face goes tight a bit and I have to touch it to loosen it up again.. I am also quite a hypochondriac so could be that too..

Back