• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 stone gone !!!!

I think you look fantastic. I would like to add, that as a female wls patient, it is nice to see a man on here that is willing to share everything with us ( I think we outnumber the men 10-1 on here). It is nice to see how men change with the weight loss and how they handle it, and you are doing an outstanding job for the males on this site. Well done to you, you should be really proud of yourself.

Best Wishes.

MNL:p

you look amazing!!!

nice to see that your tats have held up! (sadly i have a large one on my chest, i dont see that staying as north as it currently is lol)

you should be so proud of yourself.

.x.

Thanks for your kind comment's, I am over the moon with my weight loss. It's been a very hard journey but well worth it.

Just a little plastic surgery when I'm at my level weight and I will look like brad pitt ....................... what? they won't do my face? Dam.................lol, oh well at least I don't look like Big Daddy anymore (those who can remember him)

Paul,
You are a total Insperation!!
You have done so so well and really do look great!!!
Personally I think you are way Nicer Looking than Brad Pitt, Your a real nice handsome guy and you should be so proud of your self!!
I love a man with a chin beard lol.
Well done Hunnie x

thats fantastic, well done u x

I can mate and Giant Haystacks joking apart has ive said before you are an inspiration to me and the pictures are a credit to you i look forward to showing mine when and if i can emulate your goodself.

I look forward to seeing your achievment's mate. Just keep chipping away at it and you will get there. ;):D

Thankyou all for your kind comment's, your all an insperation and I hope all of us can achieve our goals. I had to have surgery to manage this weight loss as many, many diet's just wouldn't work for me. This has worked and is working for me and has changed my life.
Anyone trying to loose weight then just keep at it, the rewards totally outweigh the hardship's.

Hi, just to say well done on your amazing weight loss, you should be very proud of yourself. U mentioned in your post about plastic surgery, before I read that bit I was actually thinking how little excess skin u had, I thought there would be alot as 14 stone is a huge amount to have lost but u look great. Bet u can`t wait to be parading round America in your speedos lol x

Hi, just to say well done on your amazing weight loss, you should be very proud of yourself. U mentioned in your post about plastic surgery, before I read that bit I was actually thinking how little excess skin u had, I thought there would be alot as 14 stone is a huge amount to have lost but u look great. Bet u can`t wait to be parading round America in your speedos lol x

Not so sure about the Speedo's lol. I was very lucky (if you call it luck) that my weight was very evenly spread over my body and wasnt just all belly, so consequently the weight has been lost from all over not leaving a huge saggy belly.
I wouldnt like to walk around half naked, as close up I look like I'm melting .......... pmsl, but with a little tuck here and there I think I could feel very confident again, and might even consider going on a date............lol.

hey paul when you started this journey did you have a special wish of something you wanted to do after the weight loss, and if so have you for filled the dream yet ? :)

ps.. i want to do i think its called parasending, where the boat on the sea pulls you up on a parachute type thing, ive not done it yet but id love to.

hey paul when you started this journey did you have a special wish of something you wanted to do after the weight loss, and if so have you for filled the dream yet ? :)

ps.. i want to do i think its called parasending, where the boat on the sea pulls you up on a parachute type thing, ive not done it yet but id love to.

what a great question, well, I have done some thing's that I havent been able to do for some time and there is more I want to do.
I hope to do a parachute jump in the future, and I would like to do a charity run amongst many other thing's. Also of course I can travel again on a plane so I'm off on a 3 week tour of America in October.

Back