• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st fill 2mos YIPPEE!!!

e.green69

hI ALL
I HAVE GOT MY 1ST FILL 2MOS AT 430PM AND I CAN NOT WAIT . APART FROM BEING ON LIQUIDS FOR 3DAYS LOL.
I AM GOING WITL THE WLS GROUP IN BIRMINGHAM CLINIC 2MOS AND THEN IN THE CARDIFF CLINIC FOR FURTURE FILLS WHICH WILL BE MUCH EASIER FOR ME AS I LIVE IN SOUTH WALES..
I HOPE I HAVE RESTRICTION AS I HAVE FOUND THE LAST 3WEEKS VERY HARD..
FINGERS CROSSED
EMMAXX

fingers & toes crossed for you tomorrow emma. I`m a bypasser so i have no idea what fills are like but i hope it all goes smoothly & you get the restriction sorted x

Good luck emma hope it all goes well x

fingers & toes crossed for you tomorrow emma. I`m a bypasser so i have no idea what fills are like but i hope it all goes smoothly & you get the restriction sorted x

ditto what claire said!

Hi Emma Good Luck with the fill tomorrow dont forget to let us know how it goes. Hopefully you will get the restriction back it is hard relying on willpower alone isnt it?
Take Care Hun xx

hi Emma good luck ,

can i ask how much its costing and is with an x ray?? ,

iv got to get mine sorted i dont mind traveling to Birmingham but would prefer closer to me lol really should look in to it

hi emma
i'm from s wales too!
where in s wales you from?
my band op is on 9th oct at dolan park!!
i start my pre-op diet on thurs 2nd really worried about it!! Any advice i'm on milk diet.
i'm new to this and not sure how to use site?:confused:

hi honey
i had xray last week and everything fine so just having clinican fill. i have only heard fantastic feedback on wls group.. they have clinics allover and after 2mos all my future aftercare will be in cardiff..
they have 2packages £699 for all inclusive or £pay as you go £120 first fill and £85 thereafter..
hope that helps
emmaxx

hi think slim
i am in bridgend i also had my op in dolan park. i dont like milk so i did slimfast shakes instead.. you will be fine are you going with WGA?
where you living?
emma

i'm with the hospital group
i live in pontypool about 20 mins away from cardiff.
i've been trying to put one of those ticker things on but cant find how to do it??
help!!!

Good luck Emma - hope this goes well and gives you a lift. I'm really interested to hear how different the band feels now. Hope you start to feel some restriction with this one.

Hi Emma. hope the fill went well. Dont be suprised if you are starving tomorrow - I was!!! - and also I found that I did not feel any real restriction for about a week, so don't be disappointed if you dont feel different immediately!! Let us know how it went xx

Hi Emma

Hope your fill went ok hun, speak soon xxx

Back