• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 year surgiversary - pictures

BFB

Thank you. I found pictures so helpful too. Helps to focus your own goals. It also helped me to be realistic. I'll never be thin but I feel "normal" and that's thin enough for now.

Ah to to feel 'normal' must be a great feeling. I'd like that. I don't think I'll ever be thin either but I want to be healthier. I've come off metformin now which was a goal. Congrats on coming off your meds too. Fantastic :)

weegie

I did exactly this - boat from Fethiye to Rhodes. Am now back in Turkey and loving all the delicious food.

I love Turkey. We go to Turunc, a little further from the airport but juts my cup of tea. Fethiye on my to do list :) very jealous of you being there right now lol trying to fix up a quick week in September so currently looking down the back of the sofa. Food is fab, and so cheap. Have you been to Ephesus?

fayz

I love Turkey. We go to Turunc, a little further from the airport but juts my cup of tea. Fethiye on my to do list :) very jealous of you being there right now lol trying to fix up a quick week in September so currently looking down the back of the sofa. Food is fab, and so cheap. Have you been to Ephesus?
yes I've been to Ephesus and lucky enough to have been able to travel around Turkey. Ephesus is one of my favourite places but my absolute fave is Cappadocia - you must definitely add this to your to do list!

fayz

Well done. Can I ask how long you've been at a stable weight?
Thanks JJJ. I lost weight up to about 9 months out and then put a little back on so by about a year out I was stable at just under 12 stones. I've managed to keep my weight at about that for the last year. Every now and then I creep over 12 stone and that's when I get back to basics and make a more concerted effort. I use a fitbit and myfitnesspal to monitor things and I've also started using the drinkaware ap to monitor drinking. I like lists!

Sarah101

Wow - that's amazing. Well done xx

Tules

You look absolutely amazing. Can't believe the first and the others pictures are of the same person. You look great, and very happy. Well done! Such an inspiration!

weegie

yes I've been to Ephesus and lucky enough to have been able to travel around Turkey. Ephesus is one of my favourite places but my absolute fave is Cappadocia - you must definitely add this to your to do list!

Wow. I most definitely will. Thanks for the heads up,

Crystalrainbow

well I must say you look blooming amazing well done.... fab achievement :) you look and sound like you've found your happy place x x x thanks for sharing

Yvessa

You look wonderful hon :) well done.