• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 yrs POST BYPASSERS- LONG TERMERS

Sat here with roaring open fire with thermals on 2prs socks & may just have to give in to the snuggle blanket, I feel so cold, my nose is frozen. I love being slimmer & healthier, & would much rather feeling cold than risking heart & sole staying obese but I would love to feel warm again without the layers& blankets.

I was with you nin thought as I read that infron tof the fire. We don't have a fire of any descrition in our house, just as well as I am allergic asthmatic. But am so jealous xx

Am wel jel of YOU EMMA N PEN real fire would kill me chest but would kill to be infront of one right now xx I would want a little stool right in front of it or lying on the rug like a store dog x sooo jealous xx

The cats hogging that place lol. Mind you this weather even the by products (ash) makes a great anti-slip mulch on the snow & ice. Makes the floor filthy when its tracked in on shoes but better than hitting the ground hard if we slipped.

Am wel jel of YOU EMMA N PEN real fire would kill me chest but would kill to be infront of one right now xx I would want a little stool right in front of it or lying on the rug like a store dog x sooo jealous xx

Lol..it's nice to have a fire but not the mess..lol

Back