• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

20 stone gone anything else is a bonus. HELLO I'M BACK

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya everybody was hoping that i would loose the 20 stones by the time i went away thought it was a distant wish but as of today i have managed it. I am now officially 20 stone lighter than what was on the 8th March 2009 woo Hoo anything else is a bonus. To top it off the doctor wants to see me when i get back off holiday to start the ball rolling for skin surgery and i am off on holiday on Thursday am so happy i could burst. Janey

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::happy036::happy036::happy036::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Also its my birthday on the 22nd and i am 50

Last edited:
Bloody brilliant!!! What an inspiration you are to all us pre-oppers. Thanks so much for sharing your story. Have a lovely holiday and good luck with the plastic surgery when you get back XX :D

Oh wow thats absolutley fantastic well done and Congratulations xxx

Congrats hon! You are such an inspiration!

Well Done ,what a transformation,you look absolutely fab and what a great achievement,your a true inspiration .
Hope you have a great holiday and good luck for your next journey for skin removal.

xx

What you have achieved is truly awesome! Just absolutely incredible and you are a fantastic inspiration, particularly in my opinion , to people who have a lot of weight to lose (way more than 10 stone) Just wonderful to see how you have worked hard with your weight loss surgery and turned your whole life around. Have a brilliant holiday and the first of many more happy slim birthdays to come x Congrats xxx

:wow: Congratulations Janey

Well done!!!! That is truly amazing. I just showed my husband and he was so impressed! Great that you have done it before your special birthday too. Have the best holiday xx

I cannot imagine how good you must be feeling! Absolutely inspirational, a perfect advert for wls. Enjoy your holiday xx

WOW WOW and more WOWS a massive congratulations and have a wonderful holiday and a fantastic 50th.

Your a total inspriration x

well done............you deserve that holiday ....go and enjoy xxx

Back