• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

20 stone gone anything else is a bonus. HELLO I'M BACK

fantastic-star.gif
DollAwesome78.gif

Janey.... you should be so proud and what a 50th Birthday present for you to have achieved this tremendous weight loss.

An amazing result... a new life and new world for you and it's so inspiring to read your fantastic progress.

Thank you so much for posting!

With much love and thoughts for your future happiness. xxx

welcome back Janey, and OMG - look at your ticker. Below target now, and BMI of 29! No longer obese! What a fabulous achievement.

Really hope you make it to one of our support group meetings. I would love to meet you in person and hear your weight loss story.

Welcome back. Glad you had a lovely holiday and congratulations on losing weight while you were away. How did you do it!

tranquil

Hiya not sure how i did it as i was eating more but have discovered a way of eating a pudding but not to much used to have cheese after my meal and a bite size portion of pudding of my hubby so i did not feel left out. I have always and still am frightened of dumping so won't have to much sweet stuff i think this helped and being thrown around in a jeep for 7 days helped me burn quite a bit off. Janey:D:D

Well done. I hope you can make one of the support group meetings as Sam said as we would all like to meet you and hear all about your journey - you are an inspiration.

All the best.

tranquil

Janey.... you should be so proud and what a 50th Birthday present for you to have achieved this tremendous weight loss.

An amazing result... a new life and new world for you and it's so inspiring to read your fantastic progress.

Thank you so much for posting!

With much love and thoughts for your future happiness. xxx

Hiya thankyou so much for your lovely comments if i can inspire just one person through a post on here it would make me a very happy person. Anybody reading this post who is undecided about weighloss surgery do it. janey:D:D:D

welcome back Janey, and OMG - look at your ticker. Below target now, and BMI of 29! No longer obese! What a fabulous achievement.

Really hope you make it to one of our support group meetings. I would love to meet you in person and hear your weight loss story.

Hiya, i will come to one of the meetings i would love to meet you Sam and all the other minis if you could let me know the dates and meeting place of the next 2 meetings i will try to make it to one of them. Janey:D;):D

You are an incredible person for persevering towards that goal. Well done, I hope you are enjoying your life and achieving your goals. All the best. x

Back