• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 Month Post Op

As you may have guessed its been 3 month since my op...... I am loving my Ferrari (pet name for Band as I got a loan for a car)..... I am 2 stone down. It's taken a while to get used to portion sizes, each day is different. My weight hasn't changed for the last couple of weeks but I am fine with that, I went away for 2 weeks and put 1lb on which was amazing I usually put on a stone......I am due for my 3rd fill next week but I think I am going to cancel, I still don't feel hungry and I can tell when I have had enough. I certainly don't need any more in. I am so pleased I seem to have found my sweet spot so soon I just need to make it work for me now and make healthier choices. I am still nervous about going out to eat,

I am feeling really good about my future now and enjoying fitting into all those clothes I have put away. I have gone down 2 sizes and get loads of comments of how well I look. When I am feeling a little low, I wish I'd lost more, then I tell myself the slower it comes off the easier it stays off.

Well done Mia, I'm in a similar position, 9weeks post op, and 2 fills down, lost 16lb and happy, can eat what I want (not tried bread) but manage small portions only and never feel very hungry, sweet spot I think.. Weight loss is super slow, but I don't care I am happy, go on a cruise next week and if I only put on a pound then I will be happy.. X

Well done it sounds like you are doing fab xx

Well done it sounds like you are doing fab xx
It's been some time since I have posted on here.....I seemed to have stagnated for awhile I haven't put any weight on but I haven't had a great loss either. I have given myself a kick up the bum and got back in touch with my dietician today to try and make sense of why I am loosing my will. I am going back to basics.

On the plus side all is not lost, I have lost 2st 9lb since I started this journey back in June and I feel loads better, I have had 2 holidays abroad and not put on weight, I am a lot fitter. I have recently lost my job and seemed to have lost my way......BUT NO MORE EXCUSES......I AM BACK WITH AVENGENCE !!!

Summerband are you still out there, how you doing ??

Hiya mia, poor u losing ur job....that's enough to send anyone off track. I am in a similar position as u with regards to weight loss....I have lost nothing in about 3 months. Felt so amazing losing 3 stone, was loving my new body and didnt realise old habits were sliding back in. My old friend 'the biscuit barrel' was sneaking back into my life. Like u I have had to have a chat with myself to snap out of it... good luck hun, we can do this :)

Hiya mia, poor u losing ur job....that's enough to send anyone off track. I am in a similar position as u with regards to weight loss....I have lost nothing in about 3 months. Felt so amazing losing 3 stone, was loving my new body and didnt realise old habits were sliding back in. My old friend 'the biscuit barrel' was sneaking back into my life. Like u I have had to have a chat with myself to snap out of it... good luck hun, we can do this :)
I have started my exercise routine today and have only eaten veg.......if it was all plain sailing then I suppose we wouldn't appreciated it.........back on track for both of us......here to loosing more and feeling better

Back