• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 week Milk diet done....and i lost a total of ....

lol. have accepted - maybe we should give the thread back to Andy!

I am about 4 days behind you at L and D, so just starting out, end of day three and surviving !! We might meet there one day !!

That'll be great :)

I'm back on the 13th Feb @3:30pm.....

That'll be great :)

I'm back on the 13th Feb @3:30pm.....

I am still waiting for that next appointment. I hate to say it but its going ok at the moment and I know I shouldn't have but I jumped on the scales and I have already lost 9lbs. That's encouraging!!

I am finding it hard at work explaining to colleagues without telling them why, I really don't want to be talk of the town, but I have never drunk industrial quantities of milk at work before so they think its all a bit odd. I dare not say its ONLY milk or they'll think I've freaked out!!!! So I have settled on a version of events, I am on a liquid diet under medical supervision, I have lied and said I can have one meal a day and thats in the evening!!!

I might see you there Andy, one day!!!!

Weight loss - Can't believe it !

Hi everyone
I got back from seeing my GP tonight and updated him on my progress with the pre op diet that L&D insist on.
I have to lose 5% of my bodyweight before i see the surgeon just to prove i'm capable of what's expected post op.
I'm on 5 pints of semi/skimmed milk,1 oxo cube,1 sugar free jelly and a multi-vitamin tablet and have been on this for 2 weeks with another 2 weeks to go.

I jumped on the scales and acccording to the reading...i've lost 26lb !
I realise that they're not the same scales and may be out...but i was shocked that i've nearly lost 2 stone in a fortnight !

I need to lose 22lb to pass 5% of my bodyweight so i'm over that....i just hope that the scales at L&D aren't out by 2 stone !

Just thought i'd let you know

Andy x

:eek: woohoo well done mate!! so pleased for you :) keep going, good luck :) xxx

WOW!!! well done you huni keep it up your doing so so so well.... not long now! :):):):) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andy your doing great, keep it up xxx

Well done thats brilliant xx

The scales won't be out Andy :) the milk diet is very restricted & you deserve to have lost every single lb of the 26 ... well done, honey & keep it up, mwah xxx :D

Well done mate , you should be very proud of yourself xx

That is brilliant Andy xxxxx

I lost about 2 stone and most of that in the first two weeks so the scales are probably fine. Just keep at it - you'll be there soon.

Wow well dun m8 uve dun great :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done Andy, I was asked to do the milk diet for 9 weeks so can relate to what you are doing. Cheers,

Well done Andy, I was asked to do the milk diet for 9 weeks so can relate to what you are doing. Cheers,

9 weeks? NINE weeks ???? :eek:

Scuse interruption on Andy's thread but I was just flabberghasted ..... was this the original intention or did your op get put back and you ended up on the pre-op diet longer than originally planned?

Back