• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A specila post for the Jewel in our Crown - The lovely BEV.

Good Luck Bev!!

I just wanted to send Bev a good luck message as I see her surgery is due on Monday.

I'm sure I won't be the only one as I know she's always here with a kind word of support, advice or encouragement to everyone.

Look forward to hearing how you're doing Bev post op.

I'll bump you along the losers bench in a few weeks when I hop on!

Take care hun - wishing you a recovery as speedy and as painfree as possible.

x x x x x

indeed, to a very special woman - the best of luck for ur op and recovery. Cant wait to see how u get on xx

Good luck bev! we're all thinking of you!

lots of love xx

All the best Bev. I'll be thinking about you and saying a prayer for you both tomorrow and Monday. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow afternoon/evening.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Good luck Bev

We love and support you and hope that your Bypass op goes all to plan and your home and recovering well very soon

goodluck.jpg

All the best Bev (((xxx))) Hugs and kisses, from all of us as you give to us

Only Bev could summon so many good luck threads, be nice if the mods could merge them. Even now Bev is thinking of someone else apart from herself.
All the very best Bev and Andrea

Aww thank you again and I love you all, I'm just getting ready. Nice and calmly. Didn't get a very good night's sleep but think I went to bed too early. I'll see you all soon and sending a humungous hug as always to everyone xxx

Thank you Karen, Chris and Gaynor... thinking of you all too and sending loads of love and hugs to you all... have a happy Sunday and we'll all be together very soon... love you all and take care xxx

Love you all and thinking of each and everyone of you and our Andrea who will be going through on Tuesday too. I'm very shocked by so many messages and thank you so much for taking the time out to think and write them, it's very very kind of you all. See you all very soon and be kind to yourselves Angels and each other. xxx

:)Love & hugs from me Bev:)
-I'm so excited,can't wait to shimmy up the bench!

A wonderful thread for a wonderful lady.
Good luck for tomorrow Bev.
Leanne xxx

Back