• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A specila post for the Jewel in our Crown - The lovely BEV.

just had text off bev, she went into hdu before going back to ward, shes very very tired but ok.

Welcome to the losers bench bev...huggs xxx

that's great news. Glad you only had a flying visit to the HDU ward Bev. They've got no tellies in there. Congrats on being on the losers bench hon. Can't wait to hear all about it. xxx

Glad Bev's ok - thanks for the updates. Hope we see her back on here soon. x

theres no keeping our bev down karen, im sure she will be on as soon as she possibly can be huni, hugs x x

Dawny, Thank you for keeping us all up to date with Bev's progress. Like everyone I've been waiting to hear that Bev is through surgery and safely on the ward. Bev, when you read this I'm so pleased to finally get to say "welcome to the loser's bench!" xxxx :)

Welcome to the losers bench Bev, hope your recovery is swift and pain free

:flowers::clap::talk017::bunnydance::party0011::woohoo::wee:

Great news! Glad Bev made it through ok. Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery xxx

OMG I have only just caught up with this thread. Bev I am so thrilled that we can finally welcome our brightest star to the losers bench, you are a very special person that deserves all these lovely wishes. Beautiful comments for a beautiful lady. Sending you much love and lots of huge hugs. Can't wait to see you back here sweetheart. xxxxxxx

Happy healing Bev xx

Back