• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A step closer to funding..

Andy1968

I rang the lady at the PCT this morning (She was going to phone me but I'd thought I'd get in there first
icon_wink.gif
) and she said that she had spoken to her Director and she said that I DIDN'T have to do another six months weight loss management
icon_biggrin.gif

She is now going to write to my Dietician to get a report from her, and I'm going to see my GP on Thursday to ask him to write up a report aswell.

I explained about seeing Professor Alcolado and although he's not in my area, She's happy to receive a letter confirming that surgery is the only way forward as I've exhausted all ways of losing weight.
So now the panel will be presented with my list which consists of
A BMI of 60
icon_redface.gif

Obstructive sleep apnoea
icon_eek.gif

A full 6 months positive report from my dietician
icon_clap.gif

A positive letter fro a Professor of Medicine
icon_thumbup.gif

A detailed letter from My GP which will also contain the letter from my Sleep Apnoea nurse stating just how bad it was - 70 Apnoea's an HOUR
icon_thumbdown.gif

I know things can change but today I'm soooo happy and want everyone to keep everything. Crossed for a positive result when it goes to panel.

Happy days !!!

Andy. Xxxxxxx:D:D

Got it all crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh thats great Andy, keeping everything i can crossed :) xxx

thats fantastic! im really please for you, things will get moving before you know it!

after 2 years of trying to get funding i finally got it approved last week!! and allready have a surgery date of 21st Nov!!

So keep positive!

It seems much more promising for you. I can understand your excitement. Good luck for a positive decision coming very soon :)

Yay!! Looking good for you Andy. You have done really well and keeping at it. Can't wait to hear you have your funding :)

Wow Andy I'm so pleased for you hun!

We're in similar stages now so we can journey together!

I have everything crossed for you- all the best xxx

Legs crossed for you Andy, as typing with fingers crossed is awkward.

Fantastic news Andy! I'm hoping your PCT get a wiggle on and sort you out soon!! xxx

Fantastic news Andy! I'm hoping your PCT get a wiggle on and sort you out soon!! xxx
me too, its the same pct as me so im not expecting much lol

great news andy i am keeping everything i can crossed for you hunny. whish i could cross my legs cos id cross them for you to ha ha.

you have done so well up to now andy it wont be long till you get your funding and all them letters of support will help to. very good luck. (not that you will need it)

your turn next

:D
me too, its the same pct as me so im not expecting much lol

caren hunny your turn next with the good news you have your funding to. so every thing crossed for you to . x x x x:fingerscrossed::cross:

Gosh Andy .. it is really happening for you, sweetheart ... can't tell you how happy I am for you ... May have to uncross my eyes though ... keep walking into doors, lol xxx :D

Back