• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

these boards don't seem the same without our Bev....I hope jacqui gets to see her today...it will be one big giant hug from everyone..lol...it could take a while ..

Hi everyone iv just heard from our bev...she says that her back is in agony and she is just sipping a cup of tea....bless her.

Sending healing prayers to our bev, and hoping that the pain soon subsides..Thinking of you bev. xxxxx

I just got back from visiting Bev and she is doing well...she is really tired and obviously a bit tender but shes suprised how well shes done! She was over the moon that I managed to get there lol and I gave her the biggest cuddle!! I hugged her to within an inch of her life! My daughter had a good snuggle too ;)
She was asking about everyone here and asked me to tell you shes thinking of you all....no exceptions :D She is really touched by everyone asking about her and asking me to pass on messages! I took her a little gift and a card and I wrote on it that it was from me and the chicks and everyone from the forum so she was pleased with that.
She was planning on making a getaway today until she was told she had to stay put by the Doc lol...so she is planning on going home tomorrow, I dont think she will be easily stopped unless she felt really poorly.
So hopefully we will have her back here where she belongs very soon, I told her its not the same here without her.
She was very impressed with our Dawny too, she said how lovely you were and how fantastic you looked :D also your daughter was lovely too!
(HUGS) XX

Ah Dotty that is really nice of you with the card and hugs from us all!! Glad that she is making a good recovery and will hopefully be back home soon (even if it is not as soon as she would like!) Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. xxxx

Thanks so much for keeping us updated, means a lot. Can't wait for her to go home and take it easy and heal well, bless her xxxx

:)Thanks for the update Dotty:)
It's great to know you've seen her & we all know that Bev will be doing "the very best that she can"

Really pleased that all is ok , well done Bev !! Sending healing hugs and lots of love xxxx

Thanks Jacqui for reporting back to us - Wonderful news that Bev feels well enough to come home tomorrow. It will be lovely for her to be in her own bed with her own home comforts; and peace and quiet to get better.

Really looking forward to her coming on here again; but I know she must take it easy and not try to do too much.

Its great that you live near enough to visit................if we all lived near enough they would have to bar us because there would be too many brothers and sisters wanting to pop in to see her! But its brilliant that she has such a special family here for her, who all care so much.

Love Kat x

She sure is lol....my daughter and I both got in on the act and Bevs friend Lisa joined in for good luck ;) I think that unless she becomes unwell in the meantime they will let her come home tomorrow :D XX

aww yay fab news xx

Gosh, Just caught up, Glad she's okay and thanks all for the updates

how do you get the reputations?

dottychic said:
I just got back from visiting Bev and she is doing well...she is really tired and obviously a bit tender but shes suprised how well shes done! She was over the moon that I managed to get there lol and I gave her the biggest cuddle!! I hugged her to within an inch of her life! My daughter had a good snuggle too ;)
She was asking about everyone here and asked me to tell you shes thinking of you all....no exceptions :D She is really touched by everyone asking about her and asking me to pass on messages! I took her a little gift and a card and I wrote on it that it was from me and the chicks and everyone from the forum so she was pleased with that.
She was planning on making a getaway today until she was told she had to stay put by the Doc lol...so she is planning on going home tomorrow, I dont think she will be easily stopped unless she felt really poorly.
So hopefully we will have her back here where she belongs very soon, I told her its not the same here without her.
She was very impressed with our Dawny too, she said how lovely you were and how fantastic you looked :D also your daughter was lovely too!
(HUGS) XX

So so pleased she's ok that's for the update xxxx

aw thanks for the update dotty, she sounds a bit more like our bev now dosnt she, lol. i just hope she will be ok traveling that distance tomorrow, i was sore and i only had to travel about 15 mins or so. aw bev is sooo lovely, we recognised each other immediately, and didnt stop gabbing lol. she got sarah to take a pic of us both, i would imagine she did with you too, unless shes already got one.
bless her shes gonna send me a copy of it, i cant wait, i probably wont see her for ages now, unless i can get to more of the meetings.
big hugs huni xxxx

Back