• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

I think the meetings start at 7pm but I usually try and get there a bit before. Cant remember what time they finish lol.....probably about 8-8.30pm.
Im trying to sort out so I can visit Bev tomorrow and go to the meeting, I dont want to miss another meeting as I missed the December one :D XX

She's in a long time....but as long as they're taking extra special care over our lovely Bev. I don't mind. Just praying for a successful operation and a wonderful recovery for our beautiful Bev.
Thanks for keeping us updated Dawny and Dotty.
Grace xxx

Ty for continuous updates laydee's. Will keep an eye out for any more progress. Wishing Bev all the very best and speedy recovery xxx

grace i think that will be about right, i was first on list and went down at 8.30-9.00, and i was in recovery at 1.30, so 2 o clock, to ring the ward sounds about right i think. ill ring again at 2 oclock and post straight away.

thanks Dawny. Bless you.
Grace xxx

Well I have stayed away cos me nerves wont take any more!Recovery times vary and they wont let her up to the ward till they are happy she is fine,no leaks etc.Best love Bev when you are awake and smiling.Maz x

thinking of you bev xx

Bev is the most loving caring person ive ever known, xx

home from work .. keep refreshing the page! ...

Got a cuppa and not moving from the comp ... Hoping for some news soon xx

Back