• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

abnormal smear test

hopefully twinkletwinkle thanks hun just wanna know either way x

i darlin. yes please listen to what the others have said. you must follow through with this and hopefully laser treatment with prevent any cancerous cells developing. i speak from experience as i did not follow through and ended up with a total hysterectomy aged 29!! luckily i already had two healthy sons by this time but prevention is always better than cure darlin.
look after yourself my love and please let us all know what happens in the future.
jan xx

thanks for advice jan i intend on doing whatever the docs say im not just gonna leave it hun xx

hi all i rung hospital as been 4 weeks and no word and they rung me back said that the first smear test come back high grade and biopsy come back low grade so consultants having a meeting friday to discuss what should happen next xx

hi all just to let you know had phone call from hospital today they said they want me to go for Lletz treatmeant on 19th dreading it really x

loz31uk said:
hi all just to let you know had phone call from hospital today they said they want me to go for Lletz treatmeant on 19th dreading it really x

Sorry to hear that, treatment of abnormal cells have a very high success rate and most need no further treatment. Hope it goes well for you, I have just got my appointment letter through. I have to make an appointment in April at my doctors for smear (should be colposcope clinic) but as of April anyone who has abnormal cells are getting screened for which hpv virus we have as only 3 strains are dangerous. If we have one of the 3 we have to go back to colposcope clinic if we have the others we go onto 3 yearly smears even with abnormal cells. I hope your ok, my sister had treatment and has had normal smears for 3 years now and doing great x

Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi i had treatment for the same thing 18 yrs ago, mine wasn't sore when they were doing it but i felt crampy, hot flushes and tired for a week after.(and no sex, not that i wanted to lol!) had yearly smears for 10 yrs and then back to every 3 yrs. ive had a son and had no probs since. hope this helps and good luck, Hx

hey loz, good luck honey :) xxx

thanks suzie tray and afandou1999 xx hi caren thanks hun feeling really nervous about it all wish it was this monday xx

thanks suzie tray and afandou1999 xx hi caren thanks hun feeling really nervous about it all wish it was this monday xx
awww you'll be ok honey :) bless ya heart xxx

thanks caren hun xx

hi all just an update been for my lletz treatment today wasnt as bad as i thought felt fine but getting pains in me tummy so off to bed xx

Back