• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done yipeee

thats fantastic Nic well done! It's great that you've got your BMI below 50 too :)

Must have just missed you, I got there about 10.40am.

Well done Nic!! thats fantastic !!! good on u ! not long to go now...and u'll be on the "losing" side ...its great ! xx

Thanks Livvy, getting there now xx

thats fantastic Nic well done! It's great that you've got your BMI below 50 too :)

Must have just missed you, I got there about 10.40am.

Hiya

Yes I got there early so I'd left about 10.15. Well done you too, not long to go now

Well I've just had my last meeting at work and was presented with a lovely card from my team and they got me a couple of magazines, 2 DS lite games, a bottle of champagne (for a long time off and will have to go flat lol) and the best one of all a jar of Bovril lol.

Bless em eh xx

A jar of Bovril! Brilliant!!! Bet that made you laugh!! It must have been great to finish work, you can now focus on getting ready properly for the big day. Well done on the 17lb loss so far on the pre-op that is AMAZING xxxxx

Hi nic
Well done and completing your pre-op diet and losing all that weight, Not long now until you'll be even more of a loser (weight that is ) lol.
It's nice that all of your work friends are very supportive too.
Take care
Katrina xx

A jar of Bovril! Brilliant!!! Bet that made you laugh!! It must have been great to finish work, you can now focus on getting ready properly for the big day. Well done on the 17lb loss so far on the pre-op that is AMAZING xxxxx

Thanks Ali

Still here but only for another 15 mins. And yes it did make me laugh, bless em eh xxxx

Hi nic
Well done and completing your pre-op diet and losing all that weight, Not long now until you'll be even more of a loser (weight that is ) lol.
It's nice that all of your work friends are very supportive too.
Take care
Katrina xx

Hi Katrina

Thanks hun and for calling me a loser I'll cope with that ha ha ha (loved it).

Nic xxx

Fantastic on your weight loss Nic! Another 17 pounds that you won't see again!!!

Yeah putting it like that makes it all real lol xxxx

Hi Nic, i just posted on allie's age so wont bore you with anymore lol,
i hope it all goes well next week and you be writing telling us all about it xxxx

Hi Nic, i just posted on allie's age so wont bore you with anymore lol,
i hope it all goes well next week and you be writing telling us all about it xxxx

Thanks Debi will go and look on Ali's xxx

hey Smiler

I'm doing ok thanks no not long at all now but still not nervous amazingly but I know it will come. Hope your ok hun xxx

you can have some of my nerves Nic, I've got plenty to spare! :)

you can have some of my nerves Nic, I've got plenty to spare! :)

Thanks Shell although I'm sure I'll have plenty by Wednesday and you will probably be calm! ;)

Thanks hun lovely to meet you too and we will have to meet up again soon xx

Back