• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And so it begins!!!

Just had the pre-op, I'm 9lbs down and ready for surgery! I just wish it was a bit sooner! I still have another 5 sleeps to go :(

Well done Natashoor you are doing brilliantly... Your liver will be perfect on the day I'm sure :) x

Thanks hun :) I really hope so! After eating like this for 14 days I can't see how it wouldnt be! I am really debating on taking my phone in at the moment. Some people have said they're glad they had it and some people have said they needn't have bothered. I just like playing games and listening to music on there... plus it helps me sleep if im struggling. I think I just made up my decision for me! lol - Phone it is!

I took my phone in and I'm so glad i did as I had two noisy people in the bay with me who both shouted all night! So glad I could pull my curtain round and put my headphones in! Lol you getting nervous now? Xx

I know when I go into hospital in December I will be taking my phone. I find that when I can't sleep I listen to audible books. So good luck and enjoy your music, games or books.

Back