• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And so it begins!!!

I am meant to just have slimfast four times a day checked and I can have an oxo, Whittington are really strict.
I am due for my op on 21st august can't wait to start my new life. Bloody headaches and back ache over did it yestday.

Jackie, that's so close! Keep up the good work :) I nearly cried a moment ago when I opened the cupboard and the donuts literally fell out. Somebody hasn't put them away properly and I had to stare before putting them away. I would have had one for sure last week!!!

Day 2!

B - shredded and milk
L - tuna and pasta salad
D - chicken vegetables and rice
Snacks - 2 pc of fruit and a yoghurt.

I have been lighting incense in the living room to take away any neighbours food smells and my fridge and freezer looks like I have been burgled.

Hahaha Jackie my cupboards and fridge are the same. Hubby has his own "stash " cupboard that I don't go any where near. The freezer though is chocca block stocked for the post op fall out :)

Its been quite inspiring reading through all your posts. I attended the seminar last Wednesday and received my first consultation appointment for the 6th of sept yesterday. I dont feel as worried as I did. infact I feel surprisingly enthusiastic at the moment. I think finding this site has a lot to do with that =0)

I agree Tracey! I've found it quite comforting to come on here and seeing what people have to say and to be quite honest I'd never spoken to people who had had it done before so its been really helpful.

Congratulations on taking your next step to surgery! Hopefully it won't be too long before you are posting your pre-op diet and countdown to surgery!

Urgh today I think is going to be a bad day. I am huuungryyy. I've drank loads of water so I might just have to countdown to dinner time or have an apple when I get in.

Only three hours till home time *sigh* Its only 12 more days.. Its only 12 more days..

you are doing fab treat yourself to a fantasy shop on a online shop you like take your mind of it and best of all order it all in the size you want to be.. may scare you end amount you a spend but its fun to match tops n bottoms and shoes and bags ...ect kills hours worth of time that your brain isn't thinking on food...then you cancel it cos you can go do it again another time at another shop you were never able to use before

jo

I love that idea! I am going to go and do that right now!

Well I made it to the end of the day without killing anyone!

B - Shreddies with milk (if it ain't broke.. don't fix it)
L - Salad with rice and laughing cow extra light - Weird combo but was quite nice!
D - Salmon with vegetables and potatoes

Snacks - 1 yoghurt and an apple

Struggled through lunch. Dinner was okay though! Salmon was a good portion :)

slimfast is what I have had and orange squash no added sugar of course this time next week I will be in bed ready to go to the hospital yippee half way there.
good job I live alone I really can not deal with idiots at the moment.

lol! Jackie! I know exactly how you feel. I am a supervisor and even though they know I can't eat I'm still getting idiots saying "Do you want some pizza?" "Do you want to order from the sandwich shop.." etc. and now they are just getting evil looks. I might just ban takeaways for the forseeable future! lol.

Half way already!! I am only on Day 4 of 14. I keep trying to imagine what its going to be like and how much it will change my life but to be quite honest, after being big nearly my whole life I actually can not imagine it!

Today has hit me haaard! I am currently sat here in floods of tears! First I got pulled up at work for something, which didnt bother me, but it did bother me that it was my 'friend' who took it to my manager and she couldnt come to me for some reason? Then I think tiredness took over and now my brother who I dont really get on with at the best of times has just come in, seen food in the saucepan and taken a massive mouthful and that was what my mum and me had weighed out and tried to make something interesting :( he was the only person there and he still denied it. So i've come upstairs to calm down (and not done a very good job so far) I think I just feel like everyone has said we will support you no matter what.. and then when it comes down to it they either don't or don't know how.

Thankfully I got my comfort eating way under control months ago otherwise I could quite happily eat a small truck load of food.

Today can just do one I think!

Have a nice soak in the bath and get an early night. It's a new day tomorrow, so draw a line under this one and look forward x

Today has hit me haaard! I am currently sat here in floods of tears! First I got pulled up at work for something, which didnt bother me, but it did bother me that it was my 'friend' who took it to my manager and she couldnt come to me for some reason? Then I think tiredness took over and now my brother who I dont really get on with at the best of times has just come in, seen food in the saucepan and taken a massive mouthful and that was what my mum and me had weighed out and tried to make something interesting :( he was the only person there and he still denied it. So i've come upstairs to calm down (and not done a very good job so far) I think I just feel like everyone has said we will support you no matter what.. and then when it comes down to it they either don't or don't know how.

Thankfully I got my comfort eating way under control months ago otherwise I could quite happily eat a small truck load of food.

Today can just do one I think!

((((Hugs)))) Natashoor you are a few days into the pre op and it is normal to feel like this. Hang in there, you are doing so well. In a few days your body will realise and adjust to your new regime. Try focus on something you enjoy doing to distract you from the urge to eat something... You don't have long now hun and believe me it flies in ;)

Well I feel much better today and something strange happened!!

I got to about 2pm and thought mmm im hungry, opened my lunch box (yes im 24 and have a lunch box) and realised I have not eaten my breakfast or anything! I was so busy that I just forgot :\

B - Nothing!
L - Boiled egg and salad with small bread roll
D - Chicken, potato and veg.

In other news, I am seriously concerned about how this is affecting my work. I feel like I'm not doing a good job at the moment and I really need to sort that out because I've always been very proud of what I acheive and at the moment it just feels like I have no confidence in the work place! I feel like my 'team' is falling apart a bit. Really need to sort this out!

I bet your doing a fab job still tis just emotions that are dragging you down.. your doing fab each day a step nearer to the res start of you...

jo

Back