• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another WLS noobie :D

RyverBloo

Hi everyone!

I'm Bobi, from Scarborough!

Had my consultation on 13/3/14, where my consultant told me I've been approved for my surgery, I've had all the necessary tests and been deemed 'low risk' so thankfully won't have to recover on a high dependency unit. My consultant has requested one more blood test be done then will be back to see him to discuss dates!

Had constant weight issues for 14yrs now and having PCOS hasn't helped either! Tried every diet, pill, drink and fad on the market with no success.

Not sure what else to say, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. And I hope to get to know everyone better and get my tushie on that losers bench!

Bobi x :)

Hi and welcome :)

hi welcome and good luck on your journey

Hello Bobi! Looking forward to following your journey. I'm waiting on my date now so fingers crossed all goes smoothly for both of us! X

Hi Becki!

Will keep an eye out for your updates! I'm excited and a tad nervous right now, it's all happened so fast! But it's the beginning of my new life :D fingers crossed you get your date soon! X

Back