• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any one had/having op at luton & dunstable?

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
can anyone enlighten us on what happens and when?
i have my 3/4/5th appointments coming up next month, should i be expecting to be put on the milk diet then? how long are you on the diet? what is the milk diet?
so many questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sue

hi sue i cant answer any of the questions as im just starting on my jounery myself, i thought i would be refered to luton with only living in milton keynes but my gp refered me to whittington in london? go figure!!
luton would of been easier for me but beggers cant be chooses, lol
good luck hunny and hope someone can answer ur questions soon im sure they will xxx

Hi pinklady, good luck on the 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a mystery how doctors work, but i'm sure they understand it.
Keeping everything crossed for you sue.

Ps, i go to mk car boot most sundays.

I'm hoping to have my surgery at the L&D, I have funding and 1st appt is This Friday:eek: then my second on 13th Aug.
The milk diet is as far as I'm aware is 4 pints milk , 1 yoghurt, a beefy drink and a sugar free jelly a day. You will be on it until you lose 5% of your body weight.

Hope this info helps x

Last edited:
i'm hoping to have my surgery at the l&d, i have funding and 1st appt is this friday:eek: Then my second on 13th aug.
The milk diet is as far as i'm aware is 4 pints milk , 1 yoghurt, a beefy drink and a sugar free jelly a day. You will be on it until you lose 5% of your body weight.

Hope this info helps x
my appt is 14th aug, i'm have 3 appt's in one day.
Good luck on 13th, sue

Back