• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else having the op this month?

Beegee

Start the pre-op tomorrow. In contact with one other October Opper.. so not only is stoptober for smoking and drinking its also now eating for us :rolleyes:

Proper scared and excited all at the same time... yippee ahhhh yipppeeee ahhhh

oh good luck ... let me know how you got on. x

Blimey Claire, its good to know you are up and about on the internet after a day...

I think you are first on the losers bench. well done.

I had my op yesterday I got discharged today, was going to be tomorrow but I'm doing well so the consultant said I can come home :)

Good evening all, I am having a gastric wrap on October the 15th (if my liver has shrunk anyway) good luck all x

Good evening all, I am having a gastric wrap on October the 15th (if my liver has shrunk anyway) good luck all x

Owwwww whats the wrap Jamie? I just had a band yesterday:)

I had my op yesterday I got discharged today, was going to be tomorrow but I'm doing well so the consultant said I can come home :)

Glad your doing well I came home same day but had a band..
Hope you feel well xxxx

Owwwww whats the wrap Jamie? I just had a band yesterday:)

Basically they fold the stomach in to itself to make it smaller, approx 150ml. Lot of people on this site have had it done with very good results, good luck with the band x

Basically they fold the stomach in to itself to make it smaller, approx 150ml. Lot of people on this site have had it done with very good results, good luck with the band x

Thank you Jamie
I wonder why we all choose different methods..
I suppose they meet individual needs:)

I hope all go's well for you too

Yeap I start my pre op diet Monday too! High fibre for one week then two weeks milk diet believe it or not I'm gonna find the high fibre diet more difficult than the milk diet good luck to all us October pre op dieters.

Back