• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone having there op in june

pinkprincess77

My op is this monday I will have been on the lsd 3 weeks. I never though I would have said this but it as got easier and I'm quite enjoying it. Tonights supper brussel sprouts lol

pinkprincess77

Bet your family love you!!!! :D

Lol thankfully it's just me and my son. he's greatful for his own bedroom just lately ;) x

Hargs

Good luck to you all- exciting times starting your weight loss journey.

Is anyone getting a sleeve? If so where?

Jozefina

Hi there

Jo signing in - I'm being sleeved in London on June 13.

Anyone else had surgery at the BMI in E1?

mummy2309

im having my sleeve done on wednesday (5th) at salford royal manchester

Hargs

Not too far from me. Who is your surgeon? I am not sleeved yet been to see James halstead at the Yorkshire Clinic. Is there anyone who is having their op with him?

mummy2309

my surgeon is prof ammori, he does private and nhs, good luck for your sleeve, can i ask you a question?? why did you choose the sleeve??

Hargs

Thanks I am still undecided on more weight loss surgery. I had a gastric band fitted four years ago and I was very very ill with it. It was removed one year later. I have regained weight and I am very unhappy. At the moment I am researching and the sleeve seems to be the more sensible option and people on here seem to rave about how good it is.

mummy2309

yes lots of people have gone from the band to the sleeve on here, i wanted the bypass but due to being on alot of strong meds for different things prof ammori said the sleeve would be better for me so thats whats happening on wednesday cant wait bring it on

Hargs

What an exciting time for you. Let us know how u get on. Do you know what company he works for privately?

Jozefina

My surgeon told me that his former gastric banding practice has been almost completely replaced by sleeve procedures; he's been doing them since 2007 and really put my mind at rest.

I'm looking forward to being out the other side of the op! But worried about how I'll feel in the immediate first few days in terms of pain, etc.

Hargs

My surgeon told me that his former gastric banding practice has been almost completely replaced by sleeve procedures; he's been doing them since 2007 and really put my mind at rest.

I'm looking forward to being out the other side of the op! But worried about how I'll feel in the immediate first few days in terms of pain, etc.

Fantastic. Who is your surgeon?

pinkprincess77

Is anyone else having surgery on monday 3rd?

Nickynoodles

Jozefina you are in good hands with Marcus Reddy he is an excellent surgeon. Good luck with your op ..

Nicky x