• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else having the op this month?

Good luck to all you Optobers! I'm truly excited for you.

I'm three months post bypass and feel great. Am now eating a wide variety of normal foods - just in much smaller quantities. I won't deny it has been a challenge getting to this point, but am proud I have come through and the time has flown by. You'll all be fine ... Just follow your providers post-op instructions to the letter. There is no negotiation with your body in those first weeks. We are moving along the losers' bench to make room for you. xxx

Yeap I start my pre op diet Monday too! High fibre for one week then two weeks milk diet believe it or not I'm gonna find the high fibre diet more difficult than the milk diet good luck to all us October pre op dieters.

How are you getting on too?

I was looking forward to having an excuse not to make one Claire ;) How are you getting on?

Pre-op diet and it's my hardest time of day. Staying focused as I have an easy one (1000kcal a day) so I can't really complain. Just the headache and hunger is kicking in now. Distracting myself with other things. Might get a cuppa in a mo.

I'm great thanks Smaller, it's day 5 and I'm healing, I feel so much better already, still sleep after doing anything though. I've seen people say this bit is harder than the pre-op but I haven't found it so, I'm not hungry at all and I was when I was on the pre-op diet which was low fat low sugar. I liked the pre op though, it meant I could have a Nandos chicken breast and salad as part of my diet which I wouldn't have been able to do if I'd been on the milk one.

Which op are you having? When?

Back