• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else having the op this month?

I'm home :0)
Feel good. Op went well, I have 6 cuts on my stomach which are all glued.
Not in any pain just tired an uncomfortable, although need to inject blood thinners for 4 weeks
Hope everyone else's ops have gone well x

Is anyone still waiting to be snipped or all the Optobers now done?

How's everyone getting on?

Largely feeling alright now. Getting very bored although I shouldn't knock the peace as half term is about to start. Drinking well, purees going down and happy with the loss so far.

Is anyone still waiting to be snipped or all the Optobers now done? How's everyone getting on? Largely feeling alright now. Getting very bored although I shouldn't knock the peace as half term is about to start. Drinking well, purees going down and happy with the loss so far.

I'm on Wednesday 30th, and then losers bench for me too :)

Optober is nearly done, hope everyone who's had surgery so far is recoveing well.

I can't think of a clever name for November lol

good luck everyone... there really is nothing to it. I am up and about after just a week and pain free.

I can say for certain you will be fine cat1972, absolutely nothing to worry about. See you on the loosers bench in 4 days time.

Cat - nerves are normal. I had my sleeve op 11 days ago and I was so excited up until the day before then nerves and doubts set in. It's important to remember why you made the decision to have it done. After my op I was in very little pain and walking to the toilet within a few hours.
Good look everyone x

Cat - nerves are normal. I had my sleeve op 11 days ago and I was so excited up until the day before then nerves and doubts set in. It's important to remember why you made the decision to have it done. After my op I was in very little pain and walking to the toilet within a few hours.
Good look everyone x

Me too I was up and heading to the loo straight away... only I was piddling like a horse on the hour every hour... so much so that they decided to stop the drip.. :)

Beegee - I never had a drip
I was expecting one and a drain but nothing and my incisions were glued!

I was glued too.... if I had known he was going to glue my wounds I would have bought some glitter with me..:8855:

Thanks Guys, I know il be ok it's just the uncertainty of it all.. Got to be there for 10am tomorrow so next post will be after op xx

Back