• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone under Luton & Dunstable hopsital

Hi I'm new here. I've been under l & d since December 15. I'm starting milk diet on 1st June and have appointments with surgeon and anaesthetist on 30/6. I've been told my surgery will take place about 8-16 weeks after. Really excited and a bit nervous! Not looking forward to the milk diet but I'll do it!

Hello all!!
Long time since I've been on here! How is everyone getting on??
I've now been on milk diet to try and lose 5%... 2kg to go! Does anyone know what happens after this?
Hope you've all been getting on ok xx

Ong!! Just had a call to see if i can change my appointment for the surgeon to the 24th woooo hoooo x bout time i had some good news xx

I have been told I will have surgery at the Luton hospital if I get excepted :) I have only just started this xxxx

I had my surgery 16th of Aug 2016 x just hit my 6 stone loss since that date x Mr Jambuilingham was my surgeon -- amazing man xx good luck everyone xx no regrets here xz

i know this is an Old post but i have just joined the WLS at Luton, currently filling in a food diary before i see the Nurse about the Milk Diet to reduce 5% weight, pretty daunted by it all

Good luck hunny xxx

There is a fb group for luton people xxx
My bariatric journey with liton and dunstable x

Back