• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Apparently i'm overweight....

phatmomma

Having just come back from a week with shiny new relatives who only met me at the end of October i have a great compliment to share :)

My shiny new brother in law says he can't imagine me as a 'fat' person. He sees i'm overweight, but he just don't see me as a fat person! :8855::8855::8855:

A bit back handed but it was a compliment lol...

Way to go CS xx

Fab! Ilove it! :) Congratulations! LOL!
Grace xxx

Whoo hoooo Julie, what a compliment.

Having just come back from a week with shiny new relatives who only met me at the end of October i have a great compliment to share :)

My shiny new brother in law says he can't imagine me as a 'fat' person. He sees i'm overweight, but he just don't see me as a fat person! :8855::8855::8855:

A bit back handed but it was a compliment lol...

Way to go CS xx

Aw Jules what a nice thing to say. Many will think we are mad in taking that as a compliment but I cant wait for the day soemone says that to me.
Well done girl, you are gonna WOW them in Wiltshire. Whats your new job and when do you start?

Lin xxx

:D:D:D

Lin, my new job is in the hospital right in the centre of Bath and i am waiting a start date but anticipate early March lol x

awwthats a lovely thing to say!!

Back