• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Armpits...

misselvis said:
what this all about shaving ????

kay x

It's a military manoeuvre. The word shaving does it no justice lol

Jcoco said:
OMG :O I just realised I've got the concave problem, lolol. Hadn't noticed as I haven't shaved my armpits for over a month. Oops

Rofl!!!!!! Do you look like you have the Jackson fives in a headlock by now?? Hehehe

You really made me giggle lol

Glad it made everyone laugh lol

The image is hilarious lol

Guess I never realised I had fat armpits! Rofl!!!!

Hehe this is the funniest post I've seen I think x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Paula1975 said:
Hehe this is the funniest post I've seen I think x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hehehe glad it's given a giggle :)

Caves are one prob they don't tell u about!

Weird q? Can anyone else fit their fist in the armpit sockety cave whatever u wanna call it? Scared to shave half the time incase I cut a chillian miners!

scooter81 said:
Caves are one prob they don't tell u about!

Weird q? Can anyone else fit their fist in the armpit sockety cave whatever u wanna call it? Scared to shave half the time incase I cut a chillian miners!

Rofl!!!!

That's has tickled me some!! Lol

And I could fit most my fist in. Scary!!! Lol

This sounds like a dodgy fetish hehehe

fuffs you should have read the reviews on amazon for veet for men it shows its not just us girls who suffer, if you are easily offended I apologise in advance but i was crying with laughter.

Jackiesnewstart said:
fuffs you should have read the reviews on amazon for veet for men it shows its not just us girls who suffer, if you are easily offended I apologise in advance but i was crying with laughter.

Lol!!!! I will have a check tomorrow. May keep me up laughing too loud tonight lol

Yves, it's a sign all is going how it should... But what a nuisance lol

I wax & now find I can do it easily as I am more flexible since weight loss & can get to 'parts' I never knew I had ;-)

Bellydancer57 said:
I wax & now find I can do it easily as I am more flexible since weight loss & can get to 'parts' I never knew I had ;-)

Hehehehe like Christopher Columbus...Someone else found it first, but it feels like a new discovery lol

Luckily us men don't have to worry about this but you ladies just say your from France or Germany as when on holiday they never shave there's

Maphillips said:
Luckily us men don't have to worry about this but you ladies just say your from France or Germany as when on holiday they never shave there's

I just can't imagine going natural. Could ruin a sexy dress hehehe

Maphillips said:
I agree its awful when you see hairy French ladies yuk

Hehehehe it's funny who something so natural can really make many feel squirmy lol xxx

Jackiesnewstart said:

I read one of these on face book and actually cried laughing! X

I read the Facebook post about the amazon review, rofl... If there weren't restrictions about such things I'd post it on here... And that was a bloke.

Back